THREE

tw//mentions of alcohol

Aspyn_ posted a photo!

Liked by erenjaeger, conniespringerz and others

Aspyn_ 12 hours until loner is out ;)

Mikasaackerman_ i love u <3

→aspyn_ love u sm<3

Mikasaackerman_ stan aspyn for clear skin

Erenjaeger u look good

→aspyn_ i know

User10 i live for aspyn and erens interactions

User21 bi panic rn

User32 stop seeking for clout

→ user12 user 32 she literally has 1M + more followers than eren..your point??

12 hours. 12 fucking hours until the world would hear her song.

The nerves have magically disappeared from her body and had been replaced with a mass amount of energy and inspiration.

As aspyn made her way downstairs three hours later to meet

'Mikasa in the kitchen for lunch, she turned into eren's stream with sasha, connie and jean.

The four were running around in gta, in a strip club and throwing random things.

"Aspyn!!" Mikasa said once again after Aspyn hadn't heard her the past four times. "Oh uh uhm sorry what's up? Aspyn looked up towards her friend in front of her, their hands on their hips, eyebrows raised.'' I asked if you wanted coffee, but you were too distracted with your lover.'' Mikasa jokes, laughing at the girl.

"Oh yeah sure, and I told you already, Connie and I aren't dating??" aspyn stated.

" I wasn't talking about connie''' Mikasa mumbled. And not to Mikasa's surprise, when she turned back around, aspyn was once again, leaning her back against the counter, phone in hand up to her face, smiling down at the stream.