SEVENTEEN

ASPYN | AsspenRambles

go kitty go !! im live<3 come

say hi :)

twitch.tv/aspyn_

Eren |Erenjaegerr

everyone go spam

aspyns chat!!

(don't tell her i tweeted

this hehe)

twitch.tv/aspyn_

"hello! Hi chat" aspyn welcomed in everyone, her viewer count was relatively higher than usual.

"Shit there's so many new people here..what??? Hi feel free to follow if you'd like! We're just chilling out today but usually I'd be playing games or music" she was speechless to say the least.

veebeedoo donated $30

hi aspyn!! Anything new? music wise!

We missed you sm!! I hope LA is great !! :)

"vee thanks for the $30 holy shit!!" she clapped her hands together. " I missed you guys too!! I feel like I haven't streamed in decades. New music super soon I promise I won't leave you hanging with loner, I have some songs in the works as you speak." aspyn breathed, she was so excited to release new music again.

"as for LA i love it here, the boys are dumb as ever but i put up with it." she laughed. "I'm using erens set up right now because I was too lazy to make mine. Im looking at his stupid Nyan cat mousepad, i don't know how that man has something like that-anyways." she trailed off.

"But yes, new music hopefully by the end of this month. Well...hopefully." She looked over at the date.

june 10th.

Surely she could get something together in a few weeks right??

"so basically-" aspyn was midway throughout explaining how she got into music.

"hi" eren walked in slowly, trying not to disturb her chat too much.

"One sec chat." aspyn muted, turning her hair to face eren as he shut the door behind him.

"Can I come chill in here? Jean and Armin are playing Pokémon and I'm bored." he smiled, noticing aspyn had put on his merch midway through her stream.

"yeah of course, come sit bro" she smiled, dragging the spare chair over next to her and unmuting.

"thanks bro" eren nudged her. "We have a guest chat, say hi." aspyn looked over at eren.