ELEVEN

ASPYN | AsspenRambles

alexa play Airplanes by

BoB and Hayley

Conniespringerz |Conniespringerz

Reply to AsspenRambles

Can we pretend?

ASPYN | AsspenRambles

Reply to Conniespringerz

connie we've been over this, i could

use a wish rn.

---------------------------

The past two weeks went by in a blur of streams. Mikasa came back home and she and aspyn spent some time catching up and filming for mikasa's youtube channel.

well, aspyn filming and mikasa being in front of her camera of course.

aspyn tried to convince mikasa to come with aspyn, but she said that she could visit eren and Armin anytime anyways.

Aspyn wrote a few new songs and managed to send a few to her label to see what they thought. She also continued to facetime eren whenever she needed choices on outfits or just wanted to call.

Everything had happened so quickly that aspyn had barely packed for the trip.

"Mikasa! Have you seen my black skirt anywhere?" aspyn called out to her best friend.

"No, I thought you were wearing it the other day, is it in the wash?" Mikasa called back from the kitchen where they were currently making coffee.

"Okay it's fine, I'll just wear something else then." aspyn replied more to herself than anyone, and looked through her wardrobe for a different pair of bottoms.

aspyn had no idea how long she was staying at eren's, she assumed two weeks was a long enough trip. Plus she had plenty of opportunities to stream at eren's house because of the mass amount of computers he buys for some reason.

"Aspyn you're meant to be leaving in 10 minutes are you good?" mikasa walked into aspyns room to find her suitcase wide open stuffed with clothes and makeup bags, and a stressed aspyn who was still wearing her pyjamas.

"And this is why you don't fly, because your plane would have landed at LA by the time you got to the airport here' Mikasa laughed at the girl and walked out to let her change.

Once aspyn had finally gotten dressed and looked somewhat decent, she managed to zip her suitcase up, with the help from mikasa sitting on it to close, and lug it to her car.

"be safe, if eren's being a dick to you, call me and i'll beat his ass" the both of you laughed. "also say hi to armin for me" mikasa added on.

"Call you later, yeah?" aspyn asked, giving Mikasa a final hug and hopping into her car, letting her window wind down.