|.01.| great

nini moved closer to ricky, giving him barely any room for air.

"neens.. chill," ricky said trying to puff out a breath, "you're suffocating me."

"oh oops," the brunette haired girl said.

ricky lifted nini and sat her on his lap.

"you're so hot."

nini let out a small chuckle, "and you aren't to bad yourself.

"yeah?" ricky laughs. ricky pulls nini closer and their lips collide, nini runs her fingers through ricky's curls. she presses on ricky, making him moan into her mouth.

ricky carries nini and flips her on her back, processing to get on top of her.

"wait, my moms are home."

"then stay quiet," ricky whispered, "if you can contain yourself."

ricky started to suck nini's neck. loud moans escaped nini's mouth, she puts her hand over her lips, trying to stop herself from making any noise.

ricky wanted down lower and lower until her got to her chest, he tugged on the collar for her shirt. nini threw her shirt off, along with ricky's.

ricky unbuckle her bra and started to suck on her breast, "fuck," nini moaned. ricky went lower and lower, finally reaching the band of her sweatpants. he pull them off with ease, taking his off as well.

"ricky," nini said trying to catch her breath, "my moms room is right under us."

it's as if ricky completely ignored what she had said because he then began to lick around her pussy, lapping up all of her juices.

"OH FUCK RICKY, HOLY SHIT!"

not even minutes later, they hears nini's bedroom door swing wide open.

ricky jumped off of the bed, and scrambling for his shirt and pants.

"nina! richard! what the hell are y'all doing?!"Carol yelled.

"i'm so sorry mrs. roberts. uh, i'll get going." ricky and nini make eye contact before ricky leaves her room.

carol waits a few moments before talking, "Nina Salazar Roberts, why the hell are you have sex at 16 years old?!"

"why the hell do you not knock on my door before coming in? there IS something called privacy you know," the mad girl replied as she put back on her clothes.

"i don't give a damn about privacy if you think that you can have sex that your age! i might as well take your door of the hinges!"

"omg mama c! you literally ruin everything, now everything with ricky and i is gonna be awkward because you can't deal with on thing that everyone my age does!" nini shoved her mom out of her room and slammed the door shut.

nini plowed onto her bed.

she hated being disrespectful to mom. but nini just wanted some freedom, something she rarely ever got.

she hears a ding from her phone, she rolls over to pick up her phone and sees 'message from rick'. 

Rick
—————————————————————

hey what happened?

she's like rlly pissed. idek tho.

that sucks..

100% i'm probably grounded for a year😬

welp gtg, i love you 💗

i love you  💗
————————————————————————

(Alright, so this isn't chapter doesn't really connect to the story line it's just some thing to start of the story. But, I rlly hope y'all like this book bc i'm rlly excited for it. And i probably won't do that text thing again because it's lowkey awkward 💀 IGHT BYE)