14. LOVE

"Our love story stayed like few minutes."

Five days later-

Five days later-

Lusi was sitting on the sick bed while her right hand was carrying saline which was pushed through the injected niddle through veins. Her head was rested on the pillow back as she was sitting half.

In these five days, she passed many hectic chores. From that day she fainted the doctor had prescribed her to get admit as her as her health wasn't supporting her that much. Due to lack of diets and changing of food habits, her condition became worse than before. Just the medicines which she takes regularly is the only way to continue her breath. Her bones even started to pop up indicating how skinny she became, how her body broke down.

She heaved a sigh while gazing outside. It's only five days but for her it's like five years as she was missing the world outside. Though for her health she have to pass her days like prisoner here but her mind was becoming crazy. She had a urge to flew outside.

The chamber door cracked open showing a human figure entered the room and that was her mother. YES!! HER MOTHER!! Her mother has come finally. She missed her mother badly.

-"Lusi!!!!!"
She ran towards her daughter and hugged her with her chest tightly.

-"Eomma!!!" Lusi also hugged her back. Finally after so many days, she found out her happiness. Her real happiness. She needed this so much. Her that affection which she was craving for.

-"My child!! How are you??" Mrs.Zhao said after detaching from the bone crashed hug. Her eyes were shedding tears for two reasons. One for meeting her daughter after long time and the second for seeing the worsen condition of her part and probably this was the most saddening part for parents all over seeing their so beloved children becoming this pale.

-"I don't know about earlier but I'm completely fine now Eomma. Completely." Lusi said wiping her tears with her thumb.

Getting her mother near, Lusi completely forgot that there was another one present and he was non other than Taehyung himself. Actually he was the one who brought Lusi's mother here.

Seeing mother-daughter completely into each other, he decided not to disturb them. Just went out silently.

*********************************

-"Taehyung??"

-"Hmm??!!"

-"Are you free in midnight like 1 or 2 am??"

Hearing Lusi's question, Taehyung looked up to face her. He was sitting beside her bed while checking the prescription if any medicines needed there so.
But what type of question she did? Why she asked him if he was free in midnight!!?

-"Why?" He asked out of surprise. Basically nobody asks if they were free in midnight.

Lusi smiled seeing his confusing face. So, she tried to play some mischievous. Why not?