24. AFFECTION

"There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart."

- JANE AUSTEN

-"Mumma!!! Where are you??"

Little 4 years old Taehyung was roaming to the whole house in order to search his mother who was hiding from him as they were playing hide & seek.

-"Here!! ... No!!" His face dropped the excitement as he couldn't find his mother. He moved the curtains aside but there also weren't his mom. He peered around of his surroundings. The whole interior was empty. Only he was standing in the middle.

Tears started to gather in his little doe sambaegan eyes.

-"Mum-mma!!" His voice cracked. Tears fell down on his cheeks. He started to whimper while looking around standing in the middle.

-"M-mumma!!! Where a-are you?" He sobbed loudly.

-"Tae!!! I'm here!!" His mother came out from the corner of stairs and hugged her child.

-"Hssshhh!!! Mumma is here baby!! Hsshh!!"

Taehyung brought his little arms near her neck and kept his head near her heart. His whimper went slower.

-"Wh-where were you mumma??!! I c-couldn't f-find Y-You." He said sniffing.

Mrs. Kim chuckled a bit. She broke the hug and wiped the tears from his fluffy cheeks which bounced a little from her delicate touch.

-" Are you afraid, my boy?"

Taehyung nodded while sniffing again.

-"I-I thought Y-You le-left m-me."

His mother took him in her embrace again and started to pat his small head.

-"Don't be. Don't afraid again. Aren't you Mumma's brave boy?"

Taehyung again moved his head in agreement.

-"Then?? Do brave boys become weak that easily? No, nah!!! Always remember Taehyung, you aren't alone. Mumma is always with you, even from far."

-"No!!! Why far? You will stay with me always." Taehyung clutched the collar of his mother's shirt tightly.

Mrs. Kim smiled and kissed the back of his head.

_____________________________________

Little 7 years old Taehyung came back home crying badly while being  injured in his left knee. Blood was dripping down slowly from the wound.