02-PARTNERS ?

JIMIN POV

HEY YOU STOP..... I screamed my lungs out.
But that boy doesn't stop, he just walks past the alley like he always does.
I know you must be wondering what's happening right?.............. So let me explain, minutes before the person i ran after was my crush and i'm trying to chase him but like always he just gets away from me. But today I'm definitely gonna catch him so before it's too late I'm gonna go. After some time searching I found him sitting on a chair in the cafe near the alley. Today I'm clearly gonna talk to him but wait..............

" Why does he always wear those black hoodies every time" - I thought
"Is he poor or something? Doesn't he have any other clothes for him?......
" Whatever you are here to talk to your crush not to judge his clothes" - I scolded myself

Oh My God ........I could hear my heartbeat increasing as i took steps towards him. I don't know why I was feeling  this way, maybe because he is the first person to catch my eye and the first guy who made me feel this weird kind of feeling. While I was thinking I didn't realise that I had already reached near him. After a lot  of chasing, he was finally in front of me. I was just standing there like a statue when his hood fell off revealing  his silky smooth brown hair. He ran his hand through his hair so effortlessly making my heart pound.

OH MY GOD THOSE HANDS........
Even though i never saw his face, I'm fucking sure that he is hot as fuck just by looking at his hands..........
But that's when something caught my eyes....... Something written in black on his back but it was only slightly visible as it was mostly covered by his hoodie. But I think it's some kind of tattoo or something and also I saw a 'J' which means it's something starting with that letter. To get a more precise view I was going to pull down his hood but suddenly out of nowhere water splashed over my face and I jerked off..............

"AAAhhhhhhhhh....... WHAT THE FUCK......" l was soaked completely in water.
"Finally you woke up!!." - l heard a female voice but it sounds quite familiar........Wait.......
"MOM... What are you doing here? - I asked
"Oh good morning to you toooo..... So what am I doing here right ?" - She asked and I nodded my head only to get smacked by her...
"Of Course to wake you up you idiot......" - she said
" What to wake me up?" - I asked. Then it suddenly hit me that I was dreaming again.......
"Ahhhhhhhhh......" - I yelled and laid back down.

"What happened? Didn't you see your faceless crush today? Is that why you are being grumpy?" - l heard my mom asking in a serious tone but I know she is making fun of me.....
"Stop it mom and get out, you ruined everything. If you  had waited a little bit longer then i would have been able to see his face, or at least the tattoo..." - I mumbled  and threw a pillow at her
"Oh my baby.. You can see his face next time. Now get up." - she said
"Noooo" - I replied
"Ok I'm going then.... But don't blame me if you're late on your first day of university." - she said
And then suddenly realisation hit me. Today was my first day of college......
"OH MY GOD How could i forget this.." - I scolded myself........
"I'm up." - I said sounding excited
I was waiting for this day to come. It felt like a new start. I was no longer going to high school...........
"Yeahhhhhhhhhh............" - I screamed

It was always my dream to study at Seoul University. It was the best university in the whole country. Even though l can study wherever i want cause my parents could afford any college , i didn't wanna get in with their money. I always wanted to achieve things on my own so i studied well and got into my dream University with my grades even though my parents basically own it ( obviously others don't know that )

As you can see I'm Park jimin, now 20 years old and i have lovely parents. My dad and appa are both extremely rich but I'm not a spoiled brat so..............
And no one knows that I'm the son of Park Junho because my identity is not revealed to the public.