13- TWISTED

JUNGKOOK POV

I don't know why I hesitated while saying her name, it's not like we're together or something. Still, I was kinda feeling guilty for leaving him alone. But there's no need for that right ?. Obviously he doesn't need me there so why should I be feeling sad about it?.

" You have to get this into your head Jungkook. You are not needed in his life, Just try to accept the fucking truth " I yelled at my self
Even though I hate to admit it, it was still true that I was trying to get over the fact that I'm just noone to him.

But not anymore………..
From this moment on I will just carry on with my life forgetting everything that happened in the past. I have more important things to achieve than to mourn for some harsh words from a person who himself considers me as a stranger………………

With a lot going on in my mind I didn't realise that I was getting near my destination. Soon the airport came into view. I parked my car and got inside the lobby waiting for jiyoo to arrive. Speaking of her, she was my childhood friend. We both have been in the same class since the first standard.

Each passing year our friendship grew but at some point I had feelings for her. It was my seventeenth birthday when I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes and we started dating. Now that I think about it, that's when me and Jimin started to grow apart.

When we were small jimin was always beside me. Growing up he was a lot more mature than others of his age, so I didn't feel any age gap with him. We both used to share every secret until one day Jimin confronted me about me dating jiyoo.

It was not my intention to hide that from him but at that time something inside me didn't want him to know that, maybe because he was not of age to be exposed to relationships and dating. That day he was really mad at me for not telling him about this earlier. I still remember the hurt inside those eyes.It was killing me to know that I was the one who caused it.

But I thought maybe everything would be back to normal once his anger shuts down. And soon I realised that I was terribly wrong to assume it. After that incident Jimin stopped talking to me, he never shared things with me anymore and there were even days when he wouldn't even spare a glance at me even when we bump into each other.

And that was a hella difficult time in my life. I was really desperate for his attention but I got nothing. So I started to tease him and make fun of him and there he reacted. Even though it was an angry cursing still i was happy that he talked to me. It was far better than ignorance.

But I was really thankful to Jiyoo at that time. She was always there by my side comforting me when needed even if I didn't tell her the actual reason why I was sad. She knew that I had a lot of secrets but never once confronted me about those, telling she will wait until I'm ready to tell myself.( Only if you knows 😏 )

She really was an angel with a kind heart. But It didn't make sense when she called one night and told me that we should break up. I was really devastated to the point that the only thing I wanted to do was to fly back to Korea and ask her the reason behind why she wanted to end things between us.

But at that time I was in the crucial stage of my career so I couldn't just throw it away. The only reply that I gave her was an okay even if I was far from being okay. Unfortunately it was the exact moment when my parents told me about the whole marriage thing. Even if I don't regret saying yes, it would be a to say that I agreed in the right state of mind.

After that there wasn't much about my personal life. In a blink my career boosted up and I became the one who I am right now. Once i was on a tour i met jiyoo in new york. She attended my concert and we kinda caught up and my matured self realised that what I was really missing was not our relationship but our friendship.