DREAM.

JIYOO POV

"Jimin as in P-ar-k Ji-mi-n?".. I Heard Jungkook asking. I could feel the uneasiness in his voice. And it was making me mad. He should be concentrating on me than thinking about whoever the fuck was going to leave the college right?

"Yeah I think it's him. By the way, do you know hi……." Before I could finish it Jk sprinted out of the cafeteria leaving me alone. I felt really embarrassed because everyone was looking at us. looking at the way he left, they must have thought that we're fighting.

Oh my god what if everyone finds out that we are not dating…………I can't let that happen. I'm not going to allow those bitches anywhere near him, moreover we're going to be in a relationship………. So without wasting any time i stood up and went after him

I was searching for Jungkook in the whole hallway but he was nowhere to be seen. So I was about to head back but that's when I heard a voice. It was not Jungkook's but the person's next words caught my attention…….

"Why do you have to be in my life all the time jungkook. Seems like you have a lot of free time to argue with me even though your girlfriend is back. " I heard that person say
To say that I was interested will be an understatement .
I walked forward to take a peek at what was happening there

There he was ,the person I met at the airport. Wait, he is Taehyung's boyfriend right? What was his name again……. Oh right jimin……. Wait a minute, so he was the one who was transferring to another college, now it all makes sense.

"I know your angry jimin. And you've every right to be angry cause you're my …… before Jungkook could finish his sentence Jimin cut him off. But what caught me off-guard was when Jimin put his fingers on Jungkook's lips.
"Bitch that's not yours to touch" I really wanted to scream that at his face. 

I was about to intervene between them but stopped  when that fucking slut started to talk.
"Stop Jungkook, I don't want you to complete it. And please drop your fucking act can you? I don't need your sympathy. And unlike you,I don't have time for your drama. I'm leaving cause I have to call my boyfriend. Hope you have a good day" saying that he just left……

But what amazed me was that JK was so pissed after Jimin left. I've never seen him like this. Now this seems suspicious. I know Jimin has a boyfriend, and that too the one and only KIM TAEHYUNG. Still the vibe between them was not that of friends or enemies. It was just something else. I can sense it. Something was going on but I'm not sure what it is……..

"Seems like getting Jungkook back won't be that easy "

JIMIN POV

After a long boring class I was tired as fuck. Walking through the crowded hallway doesn't feel the same anymore. Even though my time here was short, It was really hard to say goodbye to this place which was starting to become my home. I know this was impulsive and maybe I may regret it in the future. Still, leaving here seems like a much better option right now.

After bearing this pain for so long I'm tired. I know that I don't have the right to be angry but it hurts to see him with her. It kills me inside to know that I don't even have a chance to begin with. If he loves her so much then why did even agreed to marry me 😠.

There were a lot of things I wanted to ask him but I don't have the strength in me to face another rejection.How stupid of me to even think that Jungkook would clear all this soon. All I wanted him to do was to say this was all a misunderstanding and she is not his girlfriend, is that a lot to ask?I don't know, I'm just lost right now.

I was confused as to what to do. There's a part of me saying not to run away like a coward and fight for my love but at the same time the other part of me just wanted to escape all this shit and start over a new life without Jungkook in it. I'm not sure of what I want and I don't know if I'll be able to forget him ( You know if I could I wouldn't have been in this situation right? 🥴)