A NEW STUDENT

Y/N 's POV
Aera:-Oh Good Morning Y/N
(She greeted me and I also greeted her.Today is the first day of our 2nd semester)
??:-Guys Hey!!
(Suddenly someone rushed to us.It was Eun Soo)

Aera:-What's wrong with you??I scared 😒
E/S:-Ah ok ok Sorry 🥲btw I hv a news😁Hv you heard about a new student in our faculty.I saw him.Uwuuu he is so Handsome 😍I couldn't find his name..Argh!!! My heart is burning Eun Soo yaahh!

Y/N:-Aishh!! 😒Again(I said angrily)you two stay here I'm going to cafetaria Bye👋🏻
(Then I left)

Few moments later

(Then someone called me)

???:-Hello I'm Lee Heeseung.I'm a new student.Can you help me to find my faculty?
(He asked)

(I shocked at that moment.😮‍💨bcz..)

(Actually I had an Ideal Type & I thought he is only in my imagination but That guy is 100% similar to my Ideal Type)

Y/N:-W-What's ur faculty?? I can help you *smile🙂

Heeseung:-Ohh Mine is Management Faculty.

Y/N:-Ohh I-I'm also in that faculty.
(Why my heartbeat is so fast?? 😬I thought)
Let's Go 🙂

Y/N:-Ohh Here's our class

Heeseung:-Ohh 😊Thanks a lot.Btw what's your name??

Y/N:-I'm Lim Y/N & Welcome to our college ☺️

Heeseung:-Nice to meet you Y/N & Thanks again
(Then Two of us entered the class)

Aera &Eun Soo:-Yahh!!!!😶Why did u come with him??How??!?(whispered)
"Shhh!!Professor is coming..I'll tell u later"I said

(After the first lecture..@cafeteria)
Eun Soo:-Yahhh!!!!yahh!!! Tell us.What happened?!?why did you come with him??Specially What's his name??What did he talk with you???? (😑So many quizzes)

Y/N:- Ouch!!Why so many questions at once???😤huhh!!!Please calm.I'll tell ..So This is what happened earlier...
(Then I told them everything in details.But I didn't tell them about my ideal Type🌚)

(Time Skipped)
(After the college I went home.)

(@home)
(I directly went to my bed room.Then I took a bath.After that I had my dinner)

Y/N:-Wahhh!!!🤤So comfortable (I said while laying on the bed)

(While I was laying on the I thought about today's incidents Suddenly I remembered that guy)
Awww...😲He is so handsome.he is the most handsome man I've ever seen..😍YAHHH!!! Y/N don't think about him as usual at the end I will suffer.So don't dare to think about him that way..But I want to be friends with him..But Howw???(I questioned myself.After minutes I went to the dreamworld😴)

Heeseung's POV
(After the first day of my college I directly went home.After I had a bath and my dinner.Then I sat on my study table to play games.but I couldn't focus..)
Aishhhh why can't I focus 😖This is the first time..I always reminded her why???Idk..sigh*

End of Heeseung's POV

(Next Day)
Y/N's POV
(I went to the college early bcz I had an assignment to do.After I ended the assignment I was listening to songs while closing my eyes.after sometimes I felt someone is tapping me.I opened my eyes and saw that guy..LEE HEESEUNG!!!!!!! ARGHHH!!!!!! I screamed inside.I looked at him with confused eyes...)
Y/N:-O-oh Y-You....🙂 (I said stuttering)

Heeseung:-Yh..(smile) it's me...Gud Morning😃(he said while sitting beside me)..If I disturbed u I'm sorry...(he said while pouting)

Y/N:-I-Ah - N-No it's okay Gud morning to you too (fake smile)

Heeseung:-Oh..Okay (smile) Btw why are you sweating???Are u okay???🥺

Y/N:-Huh..A-ah No no I'm okay..How was your first day of the college??Is it good or bad??👀(I changed the topic)

Heeseung:-Oh that's good.Thanks to you😊 (he said while smiling)

Y/N:-Hmm(I hummed while smiling softly)
(uwuuu..his smile..his eyes..he looks like a bambi....And his handsomeness..Arghhhhh I canttttt anymore🤧) I thought..

Heeseung:-*Clears throat
(And I looked at him)
Mmm...Y/N??Can I ask you something??? 🙄

Y/N:-From me??What is that?? (I asked him with a confused tone)

Heeseung:-Mmm..Can I—

????:-Y/N ieee....

To be continued...
———————————————————————————
As I said This is my first story🥺So don't think about my mistakes..Sorry for that..If u find out mistakes plz comment me😊Also this is a fictional story so don't take it seriously🙃
Thank Youu☺️♥️
Love Ya Guys💕
Sorry For The Grammatical Errors & Typos