AN UNEXPECTED DESTINY

??? : Sorry Mom..I'm late—

(As soon as I heard that voice I turned )

Y/N : YOU!!!!!

??? : What are you doing here???

Y/N : Dad W-What's Going On??
(I asked dad in disbelief)

Y/N's dad : Why??..Heeseung is the boy I told you

Y/N : But dad— I mean- sigh* Why didn't you tell me earlier???

(I can't believe this..So I'm going to marry Heeseung??!! My boy ; My everything ; ...ARGHHH!!!!!This is going crazy..My mind is full of these thoughts)

HEESEUNG's  POV
(As soon as I entered the restaurant I saw a familiar girl..NO WAY!!! IT'S Y/N!!!But what is she doing here???..After the Y/N's dad statement I was speechless..I can't understand what's going on..So I just stayed Silently...I know even Y/N can't believe this too)

Mrs.LEE : You both..Calm down & Sit here first..

Y/N's POV

(Then me & Heeseung sat beside our mother's seats..I heard my mom is also giggling..I still can't believe if this is true or not)

Flashback  (A few days ago)

A/N's POV

Mr.LEE : Darling..What do you want to talk with me???

Mrs.LEE : Actually I think Our Hee likes a girl..I mean it's normal he is not a teenager anymore

Mr.LEE : Yes..Then..I'm listening

Mrs.LEE : I saw him today with a girl..Also that's the girl he always talks about ..And she is  a very good girl....you know he is a silent character ; doesn't like to talk much ; You & me busy with our work So he was alone at the all time..But now I noted that after went to the university he always in a happy mood ; likes to be social ; tries funny things..Special I saw them today in a park..they were smiling..I was so happy to see him like that...To the full sense of the word Y/N changed our son in to a better person for the society..

Mr.LEE : So What do you want me to do???

Mrs.LEE : YAHHH!!! Ask him..about the girl..Whether he likes or not..If he truly loves her we can talk with their parents and arrange the marriage.I think we can't find a girl like her ..

Mr.LEE : Mmmm.. Let's ask him then..u know I don't know much about that..He doesn't talk with me about that girl..But she must be a good family..You know it's the most important thing to our family..

Mrs.LEE : Plz..Honey..Don't ruin his happiness..Y/N is a good girl—*sigh Ok let's ask him about that

Time skipped

(Heeseung came home after university)

Mr.LEE : Son..I want to talk to you Sit here

Heeseung : Ok..

Mr.LEE : Well..clears throat * Do you like someone??

Heeseung : Huh??

Mrs.LEE : Dad asking you whether you like a girl or not..Don't hesitate baby..If u like a girl tell us..We can find about her..I mean I have a hunch that you like Y/N..Is that true??