LATE NIGHT CHAT

Heeseung:-Jongseongahh...Can you do me a favor????

Jay:-What's that bro??Yh Ofc I can..Now tell me..

Heeseung:-I want Y/N 's phone number..

(Jay shocked by his sudden request bcz he never asked someone's number specially girls')

Jay:-W-What???Did I heard it right???You want Y/N's phone number?????

Heeseung:-Yh..Why did u shock????I just asked her number

Jay:-Bro..You never asked a number..even a name of someone else..Why r u acting this way???I noticed you since morning?? You are weird..Do you like Y/N?????Tell me the truth (Jay asked while driving the car)

Heeseung:-Yah!!!Why would I like her??? It's only 2 days since I met her...

Jay:-Didn't you heard about "Love At First Sight" Aishh this guy...

(A/N:-Heeseung also felt a strange feeling in his heart..but he didn't know what is that?Also he can't be embarrassed in front of Jay...)

Heeseung:-Don't talk nonsense..I just asked her number bcz I'm worried about her(He said while getting mad)

Jay:-Then why are getting mad..You should've told that earlier

Heeseung:-Now I told..I'm worried about her as a friend bcz she is sick..no other than that..(He rolled his eyes)

Jay:-(chuckling)Ok If you say so..but I can't give her number bcz she doesn't like to give her number anyone without her permission..You can understand..bcz she is a girl & also she has her personal reasons

(Heeseung was Disappointed but somehow he liked it bcz she is a behavioral girl)

Heeseung:-Personal reasons???

Jay:-Yh..but she never told us about that..She always tells that she has her personal reasons ....sometimes she is spacing out..sometimes her eyes get teary without knowing...Thankfully she told everything to Aera & Eun Soo

Heeseung:-So that's why Aera & Eun Soo were worried about her earlier
(Heeseung wondered what's going on her mind)

Jay:-Yh......OHOOO..Heeseung is thinking about a girl...This is strange (He said while smiling) Don't worry bro we have a group chat I'll add you then you can find her number..(Jay winked at him)

(Heeseung's mind:-I want to ask about Sunghoon's relationship with Y/N...but Jay will ask various questions again)

Heeseung:-Oh Ok Thanks bro...

End of Heeseung's POV

Time skipped

Y/N's POV
(I went home and did my night routine.I took a painkiller & went to bed..We have a group chat & I was chatting with them..Suddenly Jay added an unknown number....)

IN THE GROUP CHAT 💬

Jay:-Guys I added Heeseung bcz he is in our group now...Hii Bro 😎