almond..

Male reader

Fluff to smut

Praising

Bondage

Edging

Not very good smut.

_______________________

How many times had you been led astray by Roguefort.. Almonds hand cuffs around you as you were framed or baited to be help to the villain. The detective seemed more and more disappointed with each arrest. His eyebrows furrowed as he escorted you back to the department.

That's how you found yourself here again and again. A bright light shined into your face. The detectives elbow on the table. His fingers pressed to his lips. His bright blue eyes burned into you. It was silent for a while before Almond cleared his throat.

"Listen bud.. Let's just get into it."

A manila folder slid in front of you. "How many times are we gonna have to go through this." He opened it up. Case after case you were involved in. It made you feel so guilty. A small "sorry" left your lips.

"You should be in jail by now. Why after all these times do you continue to help such a horrible man." Your eyes darted to the floor. It was impossible to explain why with out embarrassment setting across your face.

"Uhm.."

Silence fell again between you both. "I have nowhere else to go. I owe him for his help." He pinched the bridge of his nose. "Why didn't you say anything sooner. I could have helped."

"Oh."

Almond got up with a sigh. Getting down on one knee. Your hands finally being freed from the hand cuffs. "You can stay at my place till we find somewhere else for you to go." It was more of a order than a suggestion. One of his big hands rested against your shoulder.

Months had passed. You'd been staying with the older man. Something had changed between you both. You noticed every thing. The way his eyes seemed so sad yet serious. The way his hair was always so crisp. The way he smiled at the smallest stuff. His hearty laugh. Everything made your heart flutter.

Days went by where he was the only thing on your mind. Soon that reality came true. You were sitting on the couch. His face burrowed in the latest report. You were by him. You knew it was classified so your eyes focused on his face. So worried. So stressed.

"Hey.. You should take a break."

Or that's what you tried to say before his face turned to you. A kiss pressed against your lips. His tasted like coffee. "I'm fine. Thanks for worrying."

Oh.

Your hands wrapped around the others neck pulling him down on top of you. He just stared into your eyes. His smile was so smug but genuine. "For someone who used to be a criminal you sure are cute."

The papers fell to the floor as he took your hand placing handcuffs around your arms. One hand holding both of yours down. "Is this okay? I've been waiting to do this for a while.." His voice trailed down your neck.

"Yes.." Was all you could stammer. "It is about time you get your punishment for all the times you troubled with my work. Don't you think?" You could only gulp. How could you say no. One hand grabbed your pants hem. Pulling them down. You could only watch. "While this is unprofessional to say the least. I cannot imagine not having you here with me." He said as he exposed you. His fingers pushed into your mouth. "Be a good boy and suck." You did just that.

His fingers slowly moved in and out of your mouth. He could only imagine how good it would feel for a blow job from you.. And you could only imagine how lewd you must look.

His fingers puled out of your mouth with a pop. Slowly pushing them into your tight hole. Oh.. "Ah. Uhm..!" You whined as tears ran down your face. He didn't move. Just waiting for you to adjust. His free hand slowly wiping the tears that trailed down your eyes.

"Calm down.. Shh.." He hushed you. Your lip quivering. "Calm down or it'll hurt more.. Your doing so good.." He said as he slowly began to stretch you. His big fingers moving in and out. You squirmed and sobbed. It hurt but.. It felt good in some strange sense..

After what felt like minutes of what felt like torture he pulled out of you. Pulling a handkerchief from his pocket wiping his fingers off. You were so hard.. Your length dripping. So so close and yet almond seemed to be able to hold himself back.

"I think that's enough. Wouldn't want to ruin you on the first night."