kisses are the best therapy

Dark Choco grows out his hair again! Milk precedes to play with it :)

Fluff!

_________________________

Three knocks hit at the door. Of course no one else but milk cookie stood there at the Castle. It had been to long since he'd seen the noble hero.

Slowly but surely milk had been helping Dark Choco into his former self. Lifting the curse from his sword wasn't easy in any way.. But slowly they did it. His hero was free. It wasn't that easy though... Milk wished it was.

The door opened. A large man with sad eyes.. And a soft smile opened the door. "Your hair.." Milk could only gasp and softly run his gloved fingers through it. "You grew it out? Oh gee it looks stunning.."

"Not as stunning as you.." The sad man replied grasping the others hand and leading them inside. Dark Choco felt so lucky. Yet so much guilt and pain still laid in his chest.

They both sat on the couch. Their small sessions of love and attention were important. It taught the the darker man how to love and be loved again.

Kisses were pressed against each others hands, cheeks, and noses. Smiles on both of their faces.

Milks hands slid into the others hair. He looked so amazed. "Just like how it was when you saved me.." "I knew you'd like it.. I like it to.. It feels more like me." Milk slowly began to braid it.

Were they a couple..? It was complicated. Dark Choco wasn't ready to claim love so easily.. And milk was content with just being around the other. It was just.. Perfect.