a fateful encounter

momo's POV:

my life so far was ........ eventful to say the least. from my quirk to seeing random ghosts with chains on their chests. and now here I was driving away from a dinner in my dress with my father's car. sounds easy. but the problem is........ I am chased down by monsters. 

flashback third POV:

it was a beautiful evening. momo was in her room preparing for the business dinner her family was invited to. her black dress complimenting her cat ears and tail. she would wear jewelry but she doesnt like it very much. but her parents insisted that she would wear one. so there was a small necklace. she got down to see her parents ready.

Ms yaoyorozu: " sweetie you look beautiful."

momo: "thanks mom."

Mr yaoyorozu: "you look pretty as ever dear. now lets go. I am sure some people have already arrived. "

momo: "ok dad. lets go."

they arrived at the location. it was a big mansion. perhaps even bigger than ours. there. I saw a lot of limos parking.

Ms yaoyorozu: "looks like we are almost late. despite the fact that we should be 30 minutes early."

Mr yaoyorozu: "lets get inside I am sure everyone is there."

and so they did. inside was full of rich people. people on influence, wealth or fame. 

momo: "wow even some government officers are here and more pro heroes."

Ms yaoyorozu: "yeah. I think I saw endeavor here. but not allmight."

Mr yaoyorozu: "rumor has it that allmight is way too busy for gatherings like this, or some say that he actually hates them. either way it doesnt matter. alright sweetie lets go socialize. you are somewhat familiar with endeavors kid right?"

momo: "todoroki? somewhat. he is in my class but he is a cold person. I heard that he has an ice quirk and I think that is reflecting on his personality but even so he is really closed off. but I know he is destined for UA."

she said the last part quietly with a hint of sadness.

there were also other people here. while the nuclear family were talking randomly with people they eventually started to chat with endeavor and his household. more accurately him and his youngest son.

Mr yaoyorozu: "hello there Mr. endeavor."

endeavor: "hello. you are the yaoyorozu family am I correct?"

Ms yaoyorozu: "yes sir."

endeavor: "greetings."

momo: "hello.

Ms yaoyorozu: "so what brings you here."

endeavor: "it is a hero's duty to show support right?"

shoto: "to boost up your reputation."

nobody heard that but momo. sure her cat quirk didnt gave her a physical boost. but it still did gave her enhanced hearing.

Ms yaoyorozu: "is this your son sir?"

endeavor: "he is. shoto introduce yourself to them."

shoto: "whatever."

momo's POV:

I looked at him. and he was looking at me with a cold glare.

momo: "hi todoroki kun. I am momo yaoyorozu."

shoto: "dont care."

with that he just left. I stood there. with my hand sticking out. geez he has issues. but then I heard about my parents talk about my future.