every breath you take (mw)

note: this is based on the song every breath you take by the police. anyways, i love mileven and im not wrecking anything abt them here lolz,, just an imagine.

Y/N'S POV
today was the snowball. i unfortunately don't have a date but i really hope mike asks me to dance with him. im good friends with mike and yes, im part of the party. as i finish my hair, i hear my mom knock on my door.

"honey, Max is here to pick you up." my mom says. "thanks mom ill be out in a sec" i say.

i take one last look in the mirror and i say to myself "you can do this y/n, this will be the best night of your life and you know it."

i grab my purse and walk out of my house to see Max and her mom waiting for me in their car.

"hey pumpkin! how are you? excited for the dance?" Mrs.Mayfield says as Max waves at me. "yes Mrs. Mayfield, super excited." and we drove off.

as we arrive at school, i was a little nervous. i tell max to go inside first and i head to the bathroom.

                  "since you've been gone,
               ive been lost without a trace"

i hear the song. "this is my favorite! Every Breath You Take. i better go inside."

                     "i dream at night,
                 i can only see your face"

touch up my makeup and leave the restroom.

                         "i look around,
                but its you i can't replace."

i walk through the halls trying to find the auditorium.

                       "i feel so cold,
           and i long for your embrace"

i see the auditorium and i take one last breath and head to the door.

                    "i keep crying baby,
                          baby please."

i open the door to see Mike kissing El. the Mike who i wanted to have my first snowball dance with.

                      "oh can't you see?
                   you belong to me...."