-2-

Steve and Bucky - Parents

Baby - Y/n

-----------------------------------------------

"Baba!" You squealed, seeing them walk into your room in the morning and holding onto the bars, trying to stand up so that you could go over to them.

"Morning baby!" Steve says, smiling at your feeble attempt to stand up before picking you up and giving you a quick kiss, pressing his forehead against yours and rubbing your noses together as you giggled and held his cheeks with your hands.

"Do I get a good morning doll?" Bucky asked sounding fake hurt and you made grabby hands at him and he picked you up, setting you on his hip as you wrapped your arms as far around him as you could while he kissed the top of your head gently.

"Baba." You whined giving Bucky a look which he understood, quickly taking you to the bathroom and placing you down on your potty.

"Well done sweetheart!" Steve praised when you'd finished, picking you up and taking you downstairs to have breakfast. Heating up a bottle quickly before feeding it to you, Steve holding your back up as you sucked on the bottle rhythmically until you'd finished.

"Come on, let's go and play dragons." Bucky said excitedly and you squealed happily as he placed you on the floor and took out your toy dragon stuffies, sitting and playing with you while Steve smiled and took pictures periodically in between reading his book.

"Wuv Baba." You mumbled hours later, sat on the couch in between your parents while you slowly dozed off on Steve's side, sliding into his lap as you sucked on the pacifier they had given you.

"I'd better get her to bed." Steve whispered quietly and Bucky nodded as Steve gently carried you upstairs and into the cot before going back to Bucky and cuddling up next to him under a thick, fluffy blanket.