Chapter 1: Here Daddy!

An: Alright everyone here is where the twist come in.

At Union Academy.

Malka POV:

Me: "sigh it always the same thing" I thought as I lay on the ground as I was beat up by the bullies.

An: same bullies as my story: True heart.

Sekke: "why don't you just die you freak" he said.

Issei: "You don't deserve love" he said.

Sasuke: "tsk you are weak" he said.

Rias: "I don't know why my brother would allow someone as ugly as you to join this school" she said.

Me: "don't they have anything better to do then dealing with me" I thought.

3rd person POV:

The bell ring singling everyone to head to their class which the bullies leave Malka there. However once they were out of sight a female student walk towards Malka and start to heal her.

 However once they were out of sight a female student walk towards Malka and start to heal her

???: "Sigh can't they leave you alone for once" she said as she finish healing Malka.

Malka: "even if they did others would bullied me, Kat" she said.

Kat: "I know but I hate it when they are able to get away with this" she said.

Malka: giggle "at least I have friends like you" she said with a smile which cause Kat to blush.

Kat: "if only you know that most us are in love with you" she thought as the two head to class.

Outside of Union Academy.

Standing outside the school is a cloak figure.

An: the color is gray.

???: "Don't worry, little one" the figure spoke in a male voice.

The cloaked man took out a photo of a couple holding a baby girl who look like Malka.

???: "Your family is here to bring you back home" he said and hide the photo before entering the school.

Inside of Glynda Classroom.

In the battle circle is Malka on the ground as the bullies celebrate at how weak Malka is.

Malka: "sigh can this day end already" she thought but out of nowhere her wounds were heal instantly.

Issei: "what!? How did the freak heal so quickly!?" He said as everyone else was surprised at how quickly Malka heal.

Bakugo: "tsk doesn't matter she is still weak" he said but a voice caught everyone attention.

???: "Oh she isn't weak you brat" a male voice spoke causing everyone to look at the entrance to see the cloaked man standing there.

Glynda: "sir why are you" she couldn't finish when he summon a book out of nowhere.

Sekke: "is that a grimoire?" He ask.

???: "Oh this is just my book" he said as he pull out a quill and start to write on it but as he wrote Malka felt something unlock in her heart.

Malka: "why does I feel powerful?" She thought but without thinking she stood up catching the bullies attention.

Rias: "Tsk, Issei finish her" she said but right before Issei could do so he scream in pain causing everyone to look at him but upon looking they are completely shock that the cloaked man have rip off Issei arm.

Rias and her peerage: "Issei?!" They yell and ran to him but while they try to heal him the cloak man perform some sort of magic on Issei arm before it burst into flames.

???: "There we go" he said as he store the flame somewhere but immediately a bubble trap him which he look at Glynda.

Glynda: "you are under arrest for harming a student!" She said but to her and everyone shock her bubble vanish.

???: "That so called student is nothing more but a rapist who think they are unstoppable" he said.

After he say that the doors burst open and both teachers along with the headmasters surround him.

All might: "Surrender villain!" He yell.

???: "Villain? Really? If I am a villain then you are evil for harming my little girl" he said confusing everyone.

Ozpin: "And who is this girl you are talking about?" He ask.

???: "Why she is none other then Malka Meaux" he said revealing himself.

William Meaux: "And I am William Meaux, her father" he said shocking everyone

An: dum dum! Allow me to introduce you all to my middle child Malka!