Chapter One "The Blizzard"

Author's Note: Hey my little kitties! I have decided to start a new Fan-Fic! I decided not to do it on a specific boy so yeah! I had the idea of starting this story in the shower! I always think better in the shower for some reason. This came to me in a day dream so enjoy my little friends!

Brittany's P.O.V.

I stripped off my clothes and turned my IPod on shuffle. I turned the shower on and jumped right in. Right away I winced but then got used to the hot water. When Rolling in the Deep by Adele came on I instantly started singing. When I was in Junior High we sang the song in A Capella Choir. After I washed my hair and body in my favorite Grape scented shampoo I turned the water off and jumped out of the tub. I grabbed my faded blue towel and wrapped it around my skinny figure. Ever since me, my brother, my mom, and my dad moved here when I was four and my brother was two the bathroom had been blue and fish themed. When I was deep in my thoughts I heard the doorbell ring. Who the heck would ring the doorbell at 8 O'clock at night!?!? My parents and brother were away on a trip so I would be alone for two months. With my towel still wrapped tightly around my body and walked downstairs to the front door. I peeked out the window and was dumb-founded at what I saw. Five boys standing on my front porch with no heavy winter coat. But they weren't just any five boys. They were the five boys from One Direction. I opened the door slightly perplexed. Liam was the one who spoke first. "Our car kinda broke down in front of your house so we were wondering if we could come in and stay for a while until someone can come fix the car." Oh. My. God. One freaking Direction wants to stay at my house.

"Oh um yeah come on in guys and make yourselves at home. If you want the living room is over there and you can help yourselves to anything you want in the kitchen. I'm gonna go change into some real clothes."

Harry spoke next, "You don't have to if you don't want to." When he said that He only earned a smack on the head from Louis.

"Harry it's not nice to flirt with our hostess!" Louis said with a frown.

"Yes I'm starved thanks...um...I didn't catch your name love." Niall said while he rubbed his stomach.

"Oh yeah my name is Brittany. If you don't mind I'm gonna change now." I ran up the stairs as the boys noisily walked into the kitchen and living room. I took out my IPhone and texted Elaina, Juliana, and Dani.  I said: OK you'll never believe me but One Direction is in my house! Come over like now if you want to meet the boys! ~Brit xoxo

I put on some pajama pants and my old high school shirt. I put my hair up into a messy bun and removed any make-up that remained on my face after my shower. About twenty minutes later I heard the doorbell ring. I raced down the stairs before any of the boys could answer it. "I got it guys!" I yelled to them. I pulled the door open and yanked my best friends inside. I pushed them up the stairs after closing the door. I locked the door to my bedroom and faced them all. "Girls put on a pair of my pajamas because you are spending the night," I said still panting from the race up and down the stairs. They all obeyed and slipped on a pair of pajamas that fit them. "OK now nobody freaks out and fan girls. And Elaina, no funny business," I told her with extreme seriousness. "Now let's go meet them!"