The argument

Satokos POV:

Months passed and everything started to become like it was before, I got put in a diffrent class ,since I didn't have any motivation to study at all. I often saw rika passing by in the hall having fun with the others, it hurted me seeing her totally forgetting about me. I was laying in bed making the hard desicion whether I should try fixing this life or start over again, I decided to give this life an last try and fix things tommorow. With these thoughts I fell asleep.

•The next day•

I got up and got ready for school, I left my room and went to the hallways waiting for rika. After waiting an couple of minutes, I saw rika entering the school with her friends. I walked to her and said asked if she has time to talk, we walked away from her friends. I knew that what I was about to say wasn't right but I was angry, I said: Rika we wanted to go to this school together and you just forgot about me! You only started caring about Tsuin, Midori and Buredo! Rika was shocked That I snapped at her and looked around seeing everyone staring at us. She tells me to stop, but I keep arguing, since I felt really hurt. Rika was very embarrassed and asked me if I wanna hang out later ,so we can talk there. I was still angry ,but I accepted it.

•After School•

Rikas POV:
It was some hours ago since satoko snapped at me, it was pretty embarrassing when everyone stared. I just hope they will forget it fast. I didn't hang out with satoko for awhile now, but what's wrong with hanging out with my other friends? When I hung out with Rena, Keiichi, Mion and Shion ,Satoko didn't have a problem with it. Oh well I gotta explain everything to satoko now, I signed standing infront of her dorm. I knock at the door and satoko opens, I ask if I can enter and she just tells me to get in. I enter and she sits on her bed and I sit down besides her.

Satokos POV:
Rika.. am i even still important to you? Rika answers: Ofcourse you are! I ask: then why do you act like we don't Even really know eachother, it's embarrassing for you even talking with me! Rika says: It's only embarrassing if you shout at me or act like we're still in the Hinamizawa Branch School, satoko behave like you should behave at this school, it's for your own best- I interrupt: OH SO I BECOME LIKE YOUR STUPID FRIENDS? Rika answers: They are not stupid satoko! I yell: SO YOUR ALRIGHT WITH THEM TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME? I BET YOU ALSO TALK SHIT ABOUT ME! Rika explains: I would never say something bad about you, trust me satok- I interrupt again: AND WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU? YOU LEFT ME ALONE FOR MONTHS AND ONLY HUNG OUT WITH THE PEOPLE THAT HATE ME! Rika says: You could've just joined our friendship group! You had no problem with me hanging out with Rena, Mion, Keiichi and Shion too, why are you so mad when I hang out with Tsuin, Midori and Buredo?! I answer: THEY ARE DIFFRENT RIKA! Rika shouts: THE ONLY PERSON HERE DIFFRENT IS YOU-. We're both silent for a minute, rika suddenly says: Satoko look I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry. I'm still completely silent and walk away from rika, I Walk to the window. Rika follows me and reclaims that she's sorry. After another minute of silence, I say: this argument is pointless. Rika agrees and I suddenly hold her hands. I whisper: oh rika I really miss being with you. She looks at me confused on why I took her hand, i whisper: next time rika, I won't let you abandon me. Rika looks at me shocked and asks: Satoko what do you mea-. I jump out of the window dragging rika with me before she could even finish her sentence.