History Repeats

-7 months later-

Satokos POV:
I wake up once again after the same dream that I had for like 7  months now, everything happened like in my dream. Life is horrible, im completely alone, I just wish I can change schools, I wanna be in the same school like Rena, Mion and Keiichi again, I miss them. I take out an picture of me and rika, I start sobbing, rika.. I miss you, I miss being the closest to you.. I start making myself ready for school and I enter the classroom, I look at rika and her friends greeting everyone, I look at them for a second. Rika sees me and smiles at me, she bows down and says: good tidings to you satoko. I almost start sobbing after seeing that, I'm not someone close to her anymore, I answer: Goodmorning Rika. Her Friends walk to me and Tsuin starts complaining: You cant talk to MY rika like that, start behaving right and show her some respect! The other girls also start complaining. Tsuin saying my rika made me confused, I asked her: Hey Tsuin, why did you call rika, ''your'' rika. She giggles and answers: well rika and me noticed that were more than friends! We started dating! Rika blushed a little and Tsuin hugged her also blushing. I look at them completely frightened, I had the power of ripping tsuins head off for a second, I could've just done it with my bare hands, I had such big hatred for Tsuin. I should be the one hugging her, I saw scissors laying on the desk and I was about to take them and kill this bitch, but somehow I stopped myself from it, I just left the classroom in complete silence.

Arrived at my dorm I start crying my eyes out, I lost rika comepletely, there's no way of getting her back, she's gone forever now, we will stay only classmates now till the end. I took an knife and looked at it

!!SUICIDE WARNING!!

I hold the knife and my neck and cut my neck, everything goes black.

Rikas POV: I'm sitting in my dorm texting Tsuin, her texts made me blush. Everything was perfect but It felt weird, satoko reacted strange, i should text her so we can talk about it. I get my phone out and start going through my contacts i see satoko almost at the bottom what made my kinda sad. I send her an message and I hope that she will answer soon.

-Next Day-
I walk to tsuins dorm and we walk to Midori and Buredos Dorm, we all walk to our classroom together and many people greed us. It feels good being popular at school, but I always feel bad when i see satoko completely alone, I just hope that she will answer my text soon. The bell rang and satoko didn't come, I started to worry. After School, Tsuin invited to an fancy date at the restaurant but I rejected it, I wanted to meet up with satoko really badly. I walk to Satokos dorm and take a deep breath, I open it. It smells weird, I walk to the bathroom and I see satoko, I frightened, I see Satokos body laying with much blood, she cut her neck, I start freaking out and crying I run to get help, but suddenly everything goes black.