a shocking lie

-After school-
Satokos POV:

I see rika and the other girls leaving with their pompous look on their faces. These girls are infecting rika, I can't let that happen again. I hurried to my dorm to get some things, such as money, my phone, etc. After running outside, they were already gone. I was frustrated but kept looking for them, I first went to the ice bakery but they weren't there. I looked trough so many shops already and they weren't there, I almost started getting angry but I suddenly had an idea of where they could be. I ran to the fancy restaurant and bingo, there they are. I need to know what their talking about, but I didn't have much money. They would probably immediately notice me anyways so I just waited outside, it was very cold.

-2 hours later-

Im freezing, they already been there for like 2 and a half hours now, what's taking them so long.

-20 minutes later-

!! I see them standing up, so I hide as fast as I could. Finally it took them so long, huh where are they going now? They walk inside the shopping mall, finally somewhere I can enter too. We all enter and I try keeping an huge gap between us so they don't notice me, they look like they are having so much fun together. I feel sick looking at them or imagining them having fun while just boringly talking. Why are these girls deceiving my beloved rika, I won't let them do that. Suddenly I hear my name, Tsuin says: Rika, is hojo really your friend? Rika answers: Yes satoko is my friend!! Why do you ask? Tsuin answers: Well I think you should stop being her friend. What did I just hear, are these bastards trying to ruin rika and my relationship. Rika looked kinda angry and confused: Why should I stop being Satokos friend? She's an amazing friend!! For some reason that sentence hurted. Tsuin answered: well we found out some things about her you might wanna know, midori could you maybe give rika the letters? I was confused, what does she mean with letters? Midori showed the letters to rika and explained: satoko wrote death threath letters to us if we don't stop hanging out with you, I hope you understand now. Rika looked quite sad and confused and said: Did satoko actually write this? and they confirmed it, that was the Moment I knew that not only I despise them, they despise me too. Rika looked at the ground and said: If you are right then I should maybe really consider.. to stop being her friend, the second I heard that my heart broke. I just left as fast as I could and ran back to my dorm.

-in the dorm-

Does rika actually wanna stop being my friend now?....

I couldn't sleep at all