𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 - 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐨

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 - 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐨

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 - available

𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 - prom dress

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 - ranboo

𝐨𝐜 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 - juliette adler, estelle taylor

𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐬 - charli damelio, olivia rodrigo

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡

Juliette Adler a girl who seemingly blew up on tiktok simply by asking a twitch streamer to her prom. Juliette a girl who for her whole life remained invisible, and she was happy with it. She worked at the local record shop after school, sometimes she picked up a shift at her mom's cafe then she would go home and do her school work. 

But only if her life could be that simple, Juliette wasn't outgoing, she wasn't atheletic, she wasn't popular, she was a Rory Gilmore replica. And like Rory Gilmore she had a Paris or in whole case a group of Paris Gellers, not in the enemies to lovers way they had, but in the good old fashioned, bully you til you can't take it anymore.

Juliette stayed home on weekends to study, her room covered in books, and her dad? Who knows where this time, maybe France, a faraway island, maybe England. When she was around seven, one day her dad just never came home, it was only her and her overly enthusiastic mother. From a young age Julie had been diagnosed with social anxiety, something that would not be helpful to her in the future. 

And if Juliette was Rory Gilmore, Estelle Taylor was her Lane Kim. The two, best friends since kindergarten, when Este joined her on the swings. Since then you would never see them apart, Este was Julie's number one supporter, and when they were 14, they were the first people they came out to. Este a non-binary lesbian, and Juliette a bisexual, the trust the two had in each other only grew from there. And though Julie would never admit, Juliette was always hoping to find a Romeo. 

Friday night, a time when people would throw parties and get drunk, Este and Julie were once again watching a Ranboo stream, per Juliette's request. Until Este had dared the Adler girl to ask make a tiktok asking the twitch streamer to prom. What Este didn't know was the fame and drama a simple dare could bring. 

Ranboo, a boy with a love for streaming never thought he would meet his soulmate simply though tiktok. Sure, he had always known people meet in pretty odd ways he just didn't think he would be one of them. 

I mean what could happen when an invisible girl asks a famous, faceless, and without a doubt equally as shy boy to prom, across the country?

𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬

♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡

♡ DO NOT, DO NOT ERASE EITHER OF THEIR SEXUALITIES, Este is and shall remain the icon they are, and so will Juliette. Este uses they/them pronouns and is without a doubt a lesbian icon.

♡ i really dislike the "best-friend-has-a-crush-on-their-friend-and-makes-them-feel-guilty" trope. Este does not have a crush on Juliette just because they are a lesbian. they are only platonic soulmates, two are pure little balls of fluff and shall remain. Este is also heavily taylor swift inspired.

♡ Juliette has a very Rory-Lorelai relationship with her mom, you can chose a face claim and name for her if you chose. taylor swift and gilmore girls references would be very welcomed.

♡ she is very much an other people/her type of person 

♡ Juliette does end up becoming very close with bench trio, and dsmp members, she preferably will form a sibling relationship with Wil. He can be like an older brother to her, and a younger sort of father figure for her.

♡ you can have her become a streamer or she can just stream with ranboo but it is your choice

♡ Este and Tubbo have very similar energies and they have their own friendship

♡ Tubbo is the one to show Ranboo, Juliette's tiktok. When Ranboo first sees it he just ignores it, it soon reaches a point where she has becomes so popular, fans begin to bug him about it until he lashes out saying how he doesn't care, while he's streaming, while Juliettes watching. She soon reaches out apologizing for bugging him and privates the video. 

♡ Ranboo does feel bad, and apologizes to Juliette saying that he just was having an off day. In truth that was not the case and Ranboo felt as if he did respond to her fans would become toxic for her and that was not what he wanted. though after his meltdown she does gain more hate from it. 

♡ they do end up becoming friends as they hide their romantic feelings for each other.

♡ the two are very fluffy with eachother, angst is always welcomed, just don't hurt either of them to bad

♡ how they end up is completely up to you and you can do as you wish with the plot. 

𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬

♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡

"chat, she's just a random tiktok girl, with a random post, in the long run she doesn't seem that important to me or anyone really, just let it go"

"oh jules i'm sorry, i never should have given you that dare"

"im fine e, i mean he's not wrong. hey at least i have a reason to cry to taylor swift now"

"jules you cry to every taylor song"

"i can hear her blasting 'all too well' from down the hall"

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡

𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝: favorite taylor album, song, and why?