This happened before?! (Bakugou's POV)

Cursing
Non Canon actions
Other shit
If you don't like it then oh well
**= thinking

Deku walked down the hall grumbling. Reminder he isn't mumbling as usual, it's grumbling. He then bumped into me and continued walking. Of course, this pissed me off.
"Oi nerd what the fuck is your problem?!"
"Nothing." He gave a spike of coldness in his voice that went into my heart and through my lungs. I remember this Deku. Let me give you a recap.

Middle School flashback

3rd person POV

Bakugiu had sat in his seat legs propped up on his desk. Deku was late which was very unusual other than the times Bakugou 'dealt' with him.
*The damn nerd is late.. not that I care anyway* he thought as he gave of a quiet tch and shrugged it off. Halfway through the lesson they hear the 2 doors creak open as a familiar greenette walks in, head down.

It was Deku.

Bakugou noticed him looking down. *He must have been ashamed of being late.* Bakugou gave a light snicker at the thought and looked back up at the teacher.
"Midoriya you are late. Again." Deku didn't make a peep as he sat down.

Bakugou's POV

Ha deku late again. Of course. But it wasn't because of me or my minions this time..that was the unusual part. A quick pain went through my back. It felt like a dagger going in my lungs and my heart at once. *what the hell is this feeling?!* I turn around and see 2 dull emerald eyes looking at me coldly.

It was Deku

The bloodlust levels increased. *What the fuck is this energy from Deku all of a sudden.*

End of class

I walk down the hall with my 'friends' behind me and hands on my head. Deku walks passed us and bumped into me. I was pissed. This nerd had the audacity to bump into me and keep walking without a word. I grabbed him and shoved him on the ground, causing him to drop his things. He stayed looking down as I walked up to his slumped body.
"Who do you think you are bumping into me Hah nerd?!" I grabbed his shirt.

(Haha that kinky shit 😏😂)

I punched him in his faced. Obviously I wouldn't let this slide.
"You have some audacity don't you? Little shit!" I punched him in the chest this time. He slowly moved his head up and looked at me with dull eyes causing me to stop breathing and go frozen.

"Let. Me. Go."

This nerd wasn't like the one I always beat up every day. This one was different...
"You think he would listen to a nerd like you?!" One of my 'friends' yelled. I snapped back into reality and agreed.
"Tch! To think I'd would listen to you!" My gut turned. I felt something coming. But I didn't bother pay attention.

I should have..

Deku grabbed my wrist and began tightening his grip.
"Tch what are you trying to do break my hand?~" I teased.
"No I'm not trying. I am." He said has he squeezed MUCH harder than the first time.

Snap

He broke my hand with the swiftest movement. I yelped in pain. How the hell did a quirkless loser like him break my hand.
"Agh! Shit!"
"Bakugou!" They ran over to me and saw my hand. Shattered.
"Now if I break the other one Kacchan will be quirkless too!" He said smiling.
"And we don't want that do
we?~" his expression changed as he walked away with bloodlust exploding through the atmosphere. I was taken to the nurse where I was healed by a healing quirk.

Time skip a few days later

Deku had been going through his locker. I sat leaning on my own as my friends walked up to him. *what the hell are they doing..?*
"Oi quirkless bitch!" He pushed Deku onto the locker as Deku fell.
"Agh shit.." Deku mumbled under his breath. I've never heard him curse but it was no surprise to me. He grew up with me so I didn't pay that detail any mind. They began to rummage through his locker.
"Aww what's this~"
"Looks like notes to be a hero~"
"Awww and is that a picture of his brother~ too bad he's gone! So you won't need this!" I watched as he grabbed the picture and tore it to shreds. That was something I KNEW Deku cared about. I snickered. Karma for him breaking my wrist a few days ago. Deku then looked up. This time his eyes weren't a dull green. They were a lustful crimson. He slowly got up, his eyes glowing under his shadowed eyes.
"Aww he's angry-" Deku cut him off by Kicking him in the stomach and then punching him in the throat as he fell to the floor. Deku then stomped on his back making the guy cough blood.

All with his hands in his pockets.

The other idiot stood staring with fearful eyes as he ran. Deku grabbed him and threw him at the locker causing the guy to fall. He kneeled down and broke the guy's arm then chopped him in the neck causing him to pass out. He grabbed a cloth out of his pocket and suffocated the other guy on the ground as I watched in horror.
"Remember this Katsuki...next time.. I won't be so nice to you.." he told me. His eyes went back to green as he walked away and I stood silently staring at the unconscious boys on the ground. They ended up in a hospital for weeks taking forever to heal.

What..was this side of Deku..

948 words
Hope you guys enjoyed this