Chapter 6~ Maybe its romace...

A/N- IM SO SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER IM SORRY EYLDPDPS

third person POV:

Xingqiu chased after chongyun, the boy had run all the way to Dragonspine before getting out of breath. Xingqiu panted as he finally saw chongyun slowing down. He keeled over and groaned in pain. He'd never run so much in his life.

Xingqiu continued to roll around dramatically while Chongyun continued into the mountains. After catching his breath Xingqiu stood up, brushed himself off, and continued after the blue haired ice pop lover.

He walked up a slippery trail covered in snow and ice. Xingqiu waddled carefully across chunks of ice making sure he didn't falter. No matter how careful he was he always managed to mess something up though. Just as Xingqiu thought he'd finished the path safely he slipped and hit his head on a nearby rock.

He frowned and stood up. He wiped the bloody scratch from his head and continued for chongyun. Xingqiu was thinking to himself. 'Why didn't I tell him anything' 'why didn't I say anything!' 'Gah it's so cold- no wait I'm focused on Yun Yun right now.'

Xingqiu finally caught up to chongyun who was huddled behind a tall and wide rock covered in snow. To top it all off the are was covered on ice and snow. Chongyun probably knew Xingqiu hated the cold. So he purposely hid in the frigid areas of the mountain.

Xingqiu sighed and shivered as he entered the dark area under the rock. He reached out and grabbed Chongyuns hand. Chongyun flinched at his touched and sighed. Xingqiu cleared his throat before frowning.

"I'm sorry." He started.

"For what." Chongyun puffed his cheeks and pouted. Xingqiu groaned and continued.

"I'm sorry. For not saying anything. I must've hurt your feelings-" chongyun looked up at Xingqiu and tears flowed from his eyes.

"Qiu-" chongyun cried and Xingqiu pulled him into a warm embrace. Chongyun wept as Xingqiu simply continued talking.

"What I would've told you if you simply gave me the change was." Xingqiu took a deep breath in and out before finishing his sentence "I like you Yun Yun."

Chongyuns eyes widened and he jolted away from Xingqiu. He poked Xingqius face and looked worried.

"YOU DO? LIKE MORE THEN A FRIEND?? Are you sick- or drunk or-" Chongyun frantically tried to make up excuses before Xingqiu cut him off with a kiss.

The water wielder connected their lips and Chongyuns cheeks flushed red. Xingqiu cupped Chongyuns face and pulled him closer before chongyun melted into the kiss. After they broke away for air chongyun sighed.

"So will you be-"

"I want to be your boyfriend" Xingqiu stated quickly before chongyun could even ask the question.

"I- uh- okay. Okay. oh my archons I have a boyfriend now!" Chongyun smiled and flung into Xingqius arms. "That means we can kiss, cuddle and hold hands without it being weird now right!?" Chongyun looked so happy that Xingqiu couldn't refuse.

Xingqiu nodded as the sky grew dark and they cuddled each other until they fell asleep. Xingqiu would occasionally shiver so chongyun pulled him closer. Whenever chongyun looked to hot Xingqiu put a cold hand to his forehead to help. Occasionally they would "accidentally" brush hands or "non-purposely" lean closer to each other.

Xingqiu and chongyun had the best sleep of their life that night knowing they had each other.

~~end~~

570 words