Hey, Read This!

Hey, you! Yeah, you.

Don't stop reading this, this is important.

Refer to me as X, you may not know me,
but I know you. I'm the one who have been watching you all month.

I know you noticed, you even tried to call the police on me! I didn't do this for fun, you know. Look, I was told to keep tabs on you, update how you're doing and all that. I'm sorry about your break up btw, cheer up, okay?

Okay, that is not important. Read closely,
okay maybe not if you're wearing your
glasses. Oops that was completely not needed xx

I can't wait any longer, I am currently
writing this as you are drinking that coffee. I think I'm getting one right after this. I'm in the same grey hoodie I wore everytime you see me. Oopsie, you noticed me. Bye, I guess. It's okay, my shift on you ended a while ago. It's Jason's turn now. That guy in
the green hoodie.

You must be thinking that you're being
chased by mafias or something. Nope, it's not that bad. It's worser than you thought.

If you actually get this, I'm probably already gone. Just, please, do this just one thing. By following you all these months, I know so much about you, saw a lot of your sides. It's weird, I feel like we have some sort of bond.

Here's the thing, Steph, yeah your bestie, will ask you to join her to a 'grand party' today, and the party is tomorrow. Tell her you're sick, and you can't join. There's no grand party, only people in masks with wicked schemes. We are their test subjects. Of what? I don't know myself.

I promise Steph is no part in this, she's just a part of his plan to get you to him. You're supposed to be one of us, but he seemed to have taken a liking to you.
Just move out to Japan on the grand
party's night, or if you can, earlier.

I bought a plane ticket for two, bring your mom. There will be a mega search of you, I'msure. Japan is the safest place right now.

Why am I risking my life for you? To stop this undying cycle of madness he started.

If you ever get caught, you're dead. No
way on escaping, with your family's life at stake. That is all.

Don't worry about me, I don't have any other relatives to worry about anymore. I choose to do this. Jason is on my side too, he will pretend not to know
anything.

You owe me one, so the only thing to do
is escape. For me. I gave you this chance, don't lose it please.

This is long, pretend you're reading a letter from a long lost friend? That is all.

This is my revenge on him. Please, do as I say. I'm trying to help you, I promise.

He will always be haunting others, Jason and I are not the only one. Avoid people who wear hoodies with the same mark as me.

Sincerely,
X