chapter 1

It was almost my turn, I've been waiting for hours! "eeeeek!" I screamed.

They were right there! Harry, with his adorable curls. Niall,oh my god, those blue eyes are even more beautiful in person! Zayn, damn sexy! And of course, Liam and Louis. They are all so gorgeous..I cannot believe I'm about to meet them!

"Next" Paul says

THATS ME! OMG OMG OMG! Okay Peyton walk forward..They are going to think something is wrong with me..I finally got myself to walk forward.

"Ello, Love!" Harry said in an UH-MAZING British accent.

"H-hi" I mumbled

"What's your name, beautiful?" I knew that voice! Niall. Did he just call me beautiful? ME? I looked around to make sure he wasn't talking to someone else. "Yes, I'm talking to you!"

I felt my cheeks turn a light pink. "I-I'm P-Peyton." I paused. "I can't believe I'm meeting you all! I have always dreamed of it, but of course in my dreams everything seemed so perfect and I got to spend the day with you and we.." I faded off realizing i was babbling on and they probably didn't care..

Louis spoke up "How about we make that dream come true?" He looks at the others who are nodding in agreement. "She was the last greet of the day! She waited all this time..and plus, we have nothing else planned for today!"

This must be another dream..I pinched my arm. I'm awake?! This is real?! "A-are you sure? I don't want to bother you!"

"We would love the company! The boys get boring after a while." Niall says as he looks over and winks at them. "How 'bout we start this afternoon with food. HOW DOES NANDOS SOUND?"

Of course Niall wants food. One of the many things I loved about him..Food is delicious. "That sounds great, I'm starving!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, This is my first Fanfic.. like/comment if you like it and think i should write more.. It's slightly boring right now..I promise it will get more interesting! x

-Kayla (Meek) <3