Chapter 37

CHAPTER 37

Under the empress's ardent care, Xian Sheng felt very embarrassed. A light flush appeared on his face. He subconsciously pulled the quilt up to block his face, and wanted to drill a hole into the ground (t/n to hide in).

What should he say, although he suffered on the surface, Zhan Zhen is actually the victim.

The victim also cared about him and said to the queen: "she just woke up, let her eat something first."

Empress Xin's gaze fell on him, and her face suddenly turned cold: "Do you still know that she just woke up? Last time it was not enough to beat people up and you're drinking again? Do you need to toss people around before you know whether it's serious or not?

Zhan Zhen turned around silently, and came over to feed Xian Sheng the stewed porridge. The Empress reached out to take it and said: "You go out first."

Zhan Zhen said: "I am the person she is closest to, why should I go out?"

The Empress asked Xian Sheng, "Do you want him to leave?"

Xian Sheng took a peek at Zhan Zhen, then quickly retracted, nodded, Zhan Zhen's pupils contracted, stared at him silently for a while. He was very hurt and then left.

The empress asked him to lie down and feed him with a spoon, and said in a gentle tone, "I will help you teach that kid a lesson. You have a good rest and don't let him bother you."

Xian Sheng opened his mouth and held the small spoon, a little embarrassed and warm, and said softly, "Thank you, mother empress."

The queen met his obedient eyes, paused, and continued to feed him as if nothing had happened, saying: "In fact, i didn't like you. When you first came, i deliberately found fault in you."

Xian Sheng listened silently, and she continued: "But the prince and your majesty like you. Your look so soft and weak that I couldn't bear to bully you, these two times Zhan zhen is indeed wrong... but you are also made a mistake. You are so charming that you're confusing his heart."

Xian Sheng drooped his eyelashes to hide the emotion in his eyes, and then softly replied, "Yes."

This submissive appearance is too pitiful. The queen didn't know what to say for a while, wiped his mouth, and found another topic: "Although you are a princess, your body is really bad, even the most basic. The prince can't enjoy during intercourse (s*x). So, it's my intension for him to choose a few standard beauties for him to share with him. What do you think?"

"Okay."

"..." He promised too easily, and the queen was a little startled: "You just agreed?"

Xian Sheng said: "What the Empress said is for my own good and for the prince,... Your Royal Highness has only one concubine, which is indeed unreasonable."

The queen was not happy and said: "You don't like Zhan Zhen?"

Xian Sheng's eyelashes were unconsciously moistened, and his voice was lighter: "With my body capacity...what if i like him? If One day I died and If he hangs on me with all his heart, I'm afraid he will inevitably be sad."

It's no wonder that Zhan zhen is so overwhelmed. This look, this character, I'm afraid that few men in the world can dislike it. The queen's mood became more complicated, and her voice became softer: "If you don't want to, just don't have to accept him, he is still young... let him accompany you a bit more."

Xian Sheng's eyelashes trembled. He couldn't figure out what went wrong, and he nodded in agreement. Shouldn't the queen take the opportunity to quickly search for the beauty picture and let Zhan Zhen choose?