Chapter 40

Chapter 40:

Yuehua packed up the dishes and left, and met Zhan Zhen head-on, and hurriedly saluted, as Xian Sheng ordered: "The princess is already asleep."

"She asks me to stop you, what should I do?"

Yuehua heard that he was not really angry, and pretended to stop him twice, and then let him in.

Xian Sheng was already lying down.

Today Zhan Zhen's performance was very wrong, giving Xian Sheng a feeling that he would not easily let Zhan Jin pass the test.

Zhan Zhen quickly walked in and bent over to kiss his red lips. Xian Sheng immediately covered his mouth, wrinkled his nose and sniffed, and asked him, "Where did you go?"

"Went see the progress of oil refining, don't you like to eat boiled vegetables?" He did smell of fragrant oil, Xian Sheng thought of the bowl of porridge he had eaten today, and his eyes softened as he watched him: " Why do you... ask this?"

"Looking at when you first came and said that you can't eat meat, I just thought about it. What's more, if it can be refined, it can be produced in large quantities for the benefit of people who can't afford meat..." Zhan Zhen held his hand and kissed him. With his fingers, he said softly: "But the main thing I want to do is to please you."

His lips were soft and warm, but Xian Sheng felt that the place he had kissed was starting to get hot. Zhan Zhen's eyes seemed to be sucking him in. There was a light from his eyes, his heartbeat speeded up, and his mouth was pursed.

Sometimes he will have an illusion, as if he and Zhan zhen have really become a husband and wife. And his reason keeps reminding him that this illusion is undesirable, but his emotions are often out of control.

——"If someone dares to pretend to be a man and deceive me, I will cut him a thousand times to quell my hatred."

The throbbing in his heart slowly retracted, the light in his eyes was flat on his face, and a smile appeared: "Thank you for being so kind to me."

Zhan zhen may hate him because Qin Yi once did cruel things to him, but Xian Sheng will not forget that he cut off Qin Tao's head.

Although I haven't seen it with my own eyes, the enemy is the enemy. His amiable appearance is for his wife, not for himself.

Of course, he can understand that everyone is cruel to the enemy. While complaining about how cruel the enemy is, he does more cruel things to the enemy. This is war.

Just like Zhan zhen said in front of thousands of troops that day, that he wanted to marry him. it seems to everyone that Zhan zhen let go of Liang. But in fact, he only planned to capture Liang within three days at the beginning. But because of the serious shortage of reserve food and grass and he could not bear the constant battle for two consecutive years, even if there were many people, not to mention the wavering Qin Yi behind it was difficult.

It was after he left that Xian Sheng slowly figured it out.

In his heart, he listed many items to tell himself that Zhan Zhen was not so good at all. He pulled back his hand and prepared to rest, but Zhan Zhen deceived him and kissed him: "Husband love you, and you don't have to say thank you."

"Actually, I always wanted to ask you...Why didn't you kill my second brother?"

At that time, the second brother came back with the captives. He was shocked. Aunt Qing cried a lot. Everyone thought Zhan Zhen killed him.

"Because I originally planned to conquer most of the capital, tie up your whole family, and killed them in one breath. For more sense of accomplishment."