Missing Girl

Five girls partied in a garage (but bigger) they decided to have a little fun with alcohol. Allison said,"secrets keep us close" They all went to bed and when they woke up Allison was gone. They woke up and called the police and wondered off to look for her but their was no sign of her.

      A week later they had reported her missing. Emily found out that a girl was moving in to her new house. She visited her and found out she was also a lesbian like her,but she smocked weed. Emily also found out that she transformed schools and went to periods together. Once school was over they hanged out and that was when they kissed. "I am so sorry!" "No your fine,um I guess I should leave. See you at school tomorrow.

      Before Allison went missing Aria and Alison had saw Arias dad cheating on her mom.

      When he got home they made a promise,"You won't tell your mom- " Before he even finished she barged in and said,"Why shouldn't I?" "Because you want me and your mom to be together and because you aren't looking for problems."She finally agreed and went up stairs. She asked if she could stay over Spenser's house they said,"yes." She ran out and left.

      Alison and her four best friends decided to throw a firework in Tobes house. They ran and saw the Friedman's coming they saw that they made her sisters eye red and on fire.

      Hanna and all the girls deiced to sleep all together and try to find out who 'A' was but all they could think of was Alison. All they knew that he or she knew Alison. 

       A week or two when Alison went missing Aria left to a trip with her family over the summer. When she came back she was feeling confused. So she left to the bar and while she was their she meant a guy named Ezra. "One shot please. Oh and make it light on the ticila." she said firmly. "Oh so you like ticila? I like beer. My name is Ezra by the way."he said like if he already knew her. "Yeah and my name is Aria."saying weirdly. They both left to the guys restroom and made out. Sadly Aria found out that Ezra was a teacher and went to the same school. "Holy shit!" he said staring at her. Aria turned over and saw that everyone was looking at her. She then got use to calling him Mr.Fit.

      Things got werid between them at school and considered them a thing. While no one knew Aria would make up excuses for them to stay after school late with Ezra. Aria finally told her friends about Ezra and her. They were shocked but happy for her.