Body Found

Emily's friend found Alison's body in her house.

      The day of her funeral the four girls saw that Tobes sister was blind. They were hoping they hadn't said anything. Once the funeral was over the pretty little liars got text messages at.the same time. The number was blocked. It said "Am still here bitches and I know everything -A." They all looked around and saw no one on their phone but them.

      They found out that they were a tool for A to find out more about Alison. And ever since that text they had been going crazy and staying up all finding details and getting details.

      Hanna meant a guy named Kalim and found out that he was a foster child and was poor and also living at the school. So she decided to give him help so they made a deal and decied that Hanna's mom wouldn't know that he is staying at her House.

      A Couple weeks later Hanna's mom almost found out that he was living their. So while Kalim was in the shower Hanna's mom came in and Hanna had to go into the shower with Kalim while she got out. Hanna fell in love with Kalim but keeped it a secret until they kissed.

      Later on Hanna's mom found out and kicked him out and Hanna left with him and went camping and that was Hanna's frist time. While Hanna went home and toke a shower she saw her mother. "Hanna I need to tell you something. Its about you and Kalim. Here's the deal, i will let him stay up stairs in the guest room." she said disappointing looking at her dauter as she saw that she was smiling."Really?Shit this isnt real. Fuck me!"With a big smile on her face. "Hanna what do i say about those word's?"smiling."Sorry am gunna go get him."

      More coming........