Anxiety

I decided to go home and left the pogues. On the way home I was feeling really scared and just didn't want to see anyone. I quickly went up to my room to avoid seeing anyone. My parents however ended up coming up to me and our discussion was the worst. They started yelling at me because i was never home. I wasn't here to be with them but we are supposed to be family. I mean that was it and it went on for a good 15 minutes.

What was weird is because I had had the courage of yelling at them back my confidence suddenly came back.

To be honest, i would go through phases where i wasn't doing great but as i got hurt and hurt. I closed myself up, not trusting many people into my life and I started to let it out with anger. This anger was my confidence, the idea that if you would fight I would fight right back at you.
These past few weeks I was just sad but now it was turning into anger. I yelled at my parents I told them that I wasn't okay with everything they were saying.

I went to the chateau and entered but realised no one was there. I started to explore the place which I hadn't done in a long time because whenever I would go someone would be there. As I went inside I stopped at jj's room and decided to enter . I was looking around to scared to touch anything until I saw it. The gun. It was right next to the bed on a small table. Completely terrified I grabbed it and slowly walked out of the room. A few seconds later I heard footsteps and went in the bathroom. I waited for around five minutes there until I decided to come out.
I was about to leave until I got a pretty hilarious idea

I stood next to jj's room doorway , slowly leaning next to the door in a sexy way.

- is this what you're looking for
I showed him the gun and watched him turn around a smile going up on his face

- well hello love

I pinned him next to the wall

-what made you think you could call me that.
He flipped me over but I was too quick so I started running away. Suddenly i felt a strong pair of hands around my waste and a second later I was inside a very small cabinet where the brooms usually go. However, since I never go there I didn't know where the lights were. Complete darkness it is. Jj pushed me on the wall, and put his hands so I couldn't escape. The tension is real.

Jj- we should finish what we started

My breathing went faster as i watched him slowly lean looking at my eyes and getting closer to my face

-you think you make every girl fall for you?
Well guess what ?

His face suddenly changed and I took this as an opportunity to run away.

We were running around the chateau until I found myself in a room blocked. I only had a few seconds before he would come. I slowly heard him call for my name but I saw a window and went for it. I climbed on the roof and jj went in the garden.

-are you crazy Adele? Come on get down
I was laughing
-is jj scared? seriously I thought it took more
-there is a lot of wind and you're not steady just get down
I looked at him one last time and said
-look it's not like I have anything to lose is it?
-what do you mean?
I could see on his face he didn't understand at first. As I looked away, however, I didn't see his face as he realised. It didn't take him too long. Of course. He had been through so much he understood what it felt like to feel alone.
Not looking at where I was placing my feet, I looked at him again and said;
- nothing it was just a joke

carried away by my feelings I hadn't looked where I put my foot and slipped. I started falling and out of fear I passed out. The shock made my body completely shut down. Jj luckily caught me and put me on the bed but I wasn't waking up.

I was unconscious. I woke up at 3am shaking and my body was stone cold.

I was in jj's bed and i noticed he was on the floor. I smiled realising he cared. I was trying to not make too much noise but he woke up and sat next to me. He pulled me into a hug as I layed my head on his cheast. He was saying little things to make me calm down and breath. I didn't even realised we had fallen asleep together.

When I woke up my arms were wrapped around him, my legs between his and his arms around me. As I opened my eyes I made eye contact with jj. Both of us were blushing as we got out of bed.
I let out a sorry as i opened the door and before leaving I looked at him and said
-I know we haven't always seen eye to eye on things but I really appreciate what you did, thank you so much for taking care of me.