Ch. 9- Keeping Austin Weird!

"Drive safe!" I can hear Hoseok yell as he and Libby stand outside their house, waving

"Drive safe!" I can hear Hoseok yell as he and Libby stand outside their house, waving. I drive out of their driveway while Jimin and Taehyung wave goodbye to them.

Although we all went to bed relatively late last night, we were all able to wake up on time to hit the road at 4am. Hoseok and Libby also woke up to see us off. Taehyung, Jimin and I profusely thanked the couple for their hospitality. It was such a last minute trip and we were grateful to them for opening up their home to us.

Since Jimin is a night owl, he was still super exhausted and I felt really energized when I woke up, I volunteered to drive first. Me being upbeat in the morning could be because I was in a great mood after the tantalizing night Taehyung and I had.

He made me feel amazing last night.

Taehyung accompanied me by sitting in the passenger seat, and we let Jimin lay in the seat behind us so he can catch up on more sleep.

I drove for almost four hours, having made a restroom stop at a gas station two hours into me driving. After my shift, Taehyung took over for the next four hours behind the wheel.

It was nice being able to hold hands with Taehyung during the times that he and I drove. We just talked about all sorts of things and when I was in the passenger seat, I would pull up random quizzes and I'd make him answer questions to find out silly things like what Avengers character (Doctor Strange) he's most like or if he were a pizza, what kind would he be (cheese pizza with extra cheese!). Lots of laughter was shared between us during this long drive. Not only that, but we talked about the times we both developed feelings for each other and we are just amazed we kept our feelings from each other for this long.

Taehyung had admitted to me how he's been jealous of every boyfriend I've been with. Granted, I've only been in three serious relationships, but he included the guys I dated for shorter periods. My last relationship was the longest. I was with this man named Yoongi for a little over two years. He and I met through a mutual friend, a coworker of mine at a summer job for a small publishing company.

Yoongi and I were introduced at a gathering and we just really hit it off. We ended up going on dates and mini trips. One of our first trips was at this cozy yet romantic bed & breakfast place in Vermont.

Yoongi and I fell hard for each other and we were together for a couple years, then he was promoted at his job. His position was a demanding one, making him work long hours and he went on frequent business trips. Then, with me focusing on school and a part-time job, we would end up not having enough time with each other. After a while, we realized we were drifting apart and decided to break up so we could focus on ourselves.