🌙 Lgr X Timeout Part 2

.

Lgr and timeout (+ Yuru) were going trick or treating, Lgr was dressed up as a pumpkin while timeout was dressed up as a Fumo And yuru was dressed up as a short, It was a Friday night, While They had some rude encounters, They got a lot of candy on the way, After 2+ hours, They took a break and they rested at Lgr's home, Yuru was on her phone, Timeout was sleeping, And Lgr was gaming, Unironically, Timeout was sleeping in Lgr's room, Lgr didn't want to sleep in the other bedroom so he slowly walked by, got on the bed, and slept beside Timeout. They were ,if You want it to be, Cuddling together.

It was the next day... Timeout woke up early, He was going to go make himself some food, But then he saw Lgr beside him, "Wtf?" Timeout thought to himself, Then his other part of his brain "Maybe he likes you back.", Timeout pat Lgr on the head and walked out of the bedroom realizing it was Lgr's, Oh well, Timeout thought to himself, Yuru was already awake, (Wtf did she not sleep at all?), Timeout grabbed a pumpkin cookie out of one of the cabinets and ate it, delicious, Timeout then decided to play some Mario kart with Yuru , Then he returned to the Secret Fumo Place (SFP), Lgr then woke up and asked Yuru where timeout was, She said he went to Fumo place.