🌨 Lwiz X Killbyte

It was a Friday night, Killbyte was laying in his bed,They were extremely bored, so they went on their phone and scrolled through twitter (torture method), Then they got a text from Lwiz.

Killbyte POV:

I was scrolling through twitter until I got a text from my well, partner, Lwiz. I opened the text, "Hey, Since it's a Friday night. Wanna come hang out at my place?" It read, It seemed like he wanted me to come over to his place, I thought for a moment, then I agreed cause I didn't have any plans for this night, I grabbed my things and went out, the cold air fluttered across me, it felt relaxing, the night sky was very pretty. After a while I finally arrived at Lwiz's place and knocked on his door, Lwiz opened the door and hugged me, I hugged him back of course, "It's so great to see you!, Want to have some tea with me?" He said, I agreed, I came inside and sat down on the soft couch. I took out my phone and listened to some music, Lwiz gave me some tea, I took a sip of it, it tasted..amazing..i didn't know what it was, but it..just..tasted really good, I smiled at lwiz and continued to drink the wonderful tea, I was finished after not a while, Lwiz walked up to me and asked if I was tired, Well, of course I was, So I said "Yea.." "Well..do you want to perhaps cuddle with me in bed?" Lwiz asked me, I blushed slightly, I nodded my head slowly, Lwiz then grabbed my hand and took me to his bedroom, he had a very cool bedroom, Also why did he have some body pillows of people..I'll just ignore that I guess, I went on his bed and laid down beside him, his bed was very fluffy, Lwiz nuzzled me, I nuzzled back, He then cuddled me, it felt very soft and warm, Unexpectedly, he kissed me, I kissed him back, it was a very, cozy kiss, Someone then fell through the ceiling and fell on the floor, it made a loud bang, the lights were off, so we didn't see who it was, but the opening they made took out some light.

Lwiz POV:

I saw someone, It was definitely someone, or something, I left off from the kiss, I looked at who it was, It was..Plushie?, Why was he here. "Oh hey guys, What are you doing?, Oh yeah and sorry for blasting your ceiling, Me and cherry were just doing..some tomfoolery." Plushie said, Me and Killbyte stared at him, Cherry then fell on top of plushie, "Owwwwwwwwwwww" Cherry screamed while being muffled, "What the fuck...." Killbyte whispered to me, "I know." I whispered back, Cherry got off of plushie and looked at me and Killbyte, "What are you guys doing." Cherry asked while looking at me and Killbyte. I sighed, "Well, we were just cuddling each other.." I said, Cherry looked at me with a weird face, then she looked at plushie, "Get up dude, we still have a job to do." Cherry said to plushie, Plushie groaned and got up, "Oh yeah.. Alright.." Plushie said, Plushie and cherry then jumped out, I stared at Killbyte, "What the fuck are we gonna do about the ceiling now?" I said, Killbyte just shrugged, Killbyte grabbed the broken ceiling part with funni magic and put it back in the place where it broke, Then put tape on it, Killbyte cuddled me and said "You know, I have romantic feelings for you, Which will maybe grow someday.." I blushed, "I do too, don't worry." I said, I kissed them, we both laid down again and cuddled each other, and slowly went to sleep. I then put in a weird..black room..it didn't feel real..neither did it feel fictional.. I looked around for Killbyte, I saw some red eyes form around me, I shook, Then everything flashed, I was in a some sort of laboratory.. I saw some people on a weird balcony, I ran towards them.. They looked..similar.."Hey..Where am I..?" I said, I didn't know if they would hear me, but a strange person with a top hat looked at me, "Oh..Lwiz?, Is that you?, Well.. Me and my friends don't really know..You could be in the same context of how we got here though.." They said, I stared at him, I felt very dizzy, I couldn't recognize who it was, The strange top hat person touched my shoulder, "Hey..Lwiz..?..You there..?" A faint voice said, I got more dizzier.. I started to see things..Was this a dream..Where was I..Who are these people..how do they know my name...gah... I fell down, I heard a faint voice say above me, "Lwiz..?..Are you alright..lwiz...." I was sent to a black void, I was so dizzy.. I saw something in the distance..it came closer and closer to me..it was..Killbyte.. I was about to hug him until they got stabbed by a strange..spike.. I cried. I grabbed his body and hugged them tightly, I hope this is just a nightmare..or a illusion..What is happening..