The Cafe

Y/n: 5'3  gender: any. has two (2) younger brothers. Y/n met Felix at the cafe they worked at. It was a small cafe but felix seemed to be there every day. Felix would order the same thing every time to the point he just had to say " The normal. " It was funny how much he tried to drink it straight away when he got his drink. He burnt his tongue almost every time even if just a small bit. Y/n watched him do that once and couldn't help but laugh a bit almost messing up the drink they were making. Felix looked ovet and saw Y/n laughing and he laughed a bit as well. You quickly looked away once you felt your cheeks gain a bit of warmth. Felix look back down at his note pad and continued writing.

.

.

Later-    You where about to go on break when you saw Felix talking to another waiter and pointing at you. The waiter walks up to you and says, "Felix wants to talk with you.~" You playfully hit them on the head and walk over to Felix. " I'm sorry sir. Did you need something? " You said with a small amount of worry in your voice. Felix responded quite quickly, " Yes, I was wondering if you like to hike at all." He had an Australian accent that sounded of an overflowing lake with soft waves crashing at the end of a small stream leading to it. With birds chirping peacefully in the distance. You felt a small blush creep onto your face as you nodded knowing that if you speak it'll sound shaky. Felix smiled at you with such a smile that could make anyone's day. He continued, " I was wondering if you would like to help me on my next adventure. "

You froze as you immediately started going over this in your head. * I get the opportunity to go on an adventure with The Felix!?! What do i say? Do I accept or do I say no? * You start to zone out thinking about this but get kicked back to reality by a gentle hand being placed on your shoulder. His hands where heavy but gentle and just from that you could smell the sent of pine trees and fresh picked flowers. Felix looked you in the eyes, "Are you okay?" He genuinely sounded a bit worried. "Yea, yea. I'm fine." You spat out a bit more sharply then you intend. He pulled his hand away. "Good ^^ I was getting worried, you just stopped talking all of a sudden." You placed a hand on the back of your neck. "Heh, sorry about that, and I would Love to go on your next adventure with you! ^^" you jumped a bit in excitement. Felix's tail seemed to speed up it flicking back and forth. " Well, here's my number call me later and we can plan out a time and place too meet. See you soon Y/n. ^^" He handed you a piece of paper and walked out of the cafe. You sat down at the nearest table and looked at the piece of paper. "I'm going on an adventure with the Felix?."