Chapter 1 The Five Mysterious Thumps

"Kyle go away" I say as I pushed past him. "Aww come on don't be that way babe" I stopped and faced him. "Don't call me babe EVER" I snapped. I continued walking past him. It started to get dark. I wasn't scared of the dark, I'm 19, and I'm not one of those girly girls. I know how to fight, and I am not fooled easily. I hear footsteps behind ...me "Kyle I said go away!" I screamed as I turned around. To my surprise there wasn't anyone there. I turned around and made my way home. I felt that there was someone watching me. I didn't let it get to me and I continued walking.

I made it to my house. I opened the door an locked it. "MOM, GREG. I'M HOME!!" Greg was my stepfather. He is amazing, and WAY better than my biological dad. I walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the counter. 'Me and Greg had an emergency meeting, we don't know when we will be back. Sorry hunny xx Mom' Typical. They both worked at the same place, so I guess I have the place to myself!! I grabbed 3 bags of chips and some soda. I put my long wavy brown hair in a ponytail. I got some popcorn as well. Yes I love food, and I'm not fat, but I'm not too skinny either. I was inbetween. I jumped on the couch and put on one of my favorite movies. Paranormal Activity!! I swear I am in love with horror movies!

About 30 minutes into the movie my phone buzzes. I look to see that Megan, one of my best friends was calling me. "Hey Megs, whats up?" I say.

"Nothing just bored!! Whatcha doin'?" I stuff some popcorn in my mouth "Just home alone AGAIN watching movies" I hear her laugh.

"Sounds really fun" I chuckle "Trust me it is! A party of 1, plus my bags of chips,drinks, and popcorn! I'm in heaven!" I hear her laugh

"Wow Yaya sounds like you are in heaven!!" (Yaya is actually my nickname xD Dont laugh -.-) "Haha you have no idea on what your missing out on" I laugh. Suddenly I hear this loud thump come from upstairs. "What was that?" Megan asked.

"I don't know let me go check" "NO ARE YOU CRAZY IT CAN BE A CERIAL KILLER" I laugh and there's another thump. "I'll call you later Megster (Yes that is my best friends nickname that I gave her ;) ♥ )"

Before she could reply I hung up. I walk up the stairs when I hear 3 more thumps. What the hell is going on? "Who's there?" I say with a stern voice. Yeah like they are actually going to tell me who they are. FACEPALM. I'm on the top step and I don't see anyone.

I walk quietly and hear some noises coming from my room. I grab the door knob and turn it real slow. I crack open the door and I see five people going through my drawers. I open the door and walk in "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" I scream. Oops. They freeze and turn. They have masks but I can tell they're guys. They completely trashed my room! I know I'm suppose to scared but really IT TOOK ME HOURS TO CLEAN THIS ROOM!!

"Well hello there" One of them says. I don't know which one. My first reaction? RUN. I run downstairs "GET HER!" I hear one of them scream. I hear footsteps behind me. I run to the front door but it gets slammed shut. "Where do you think you're going babe?" I hear the guy infront of me say. I slap him and tackle him on the ground. "DON'T CALL ME BABE GOT IT!?" I was straddling him.

"Ooh fiesty I see" I swear he is asking to get stabbed. I see 4 guys come from behind and I jump off the one I'm on top of but one of them grabs my ankle. I fall on the floor with a 'Uumf' The drag me towards them "LET ME GO YOU ASS!!" I kick him in the stomach and manage tp get free. I Stand up but before I can run arms wrap around me and a piece of cloth is placed on my mouth and nose. "We got a fighter boys" I try to wiggle out of his grasp but my eyelids start to get droopy. I start dozing off. I feel a pair of arms carry me and then I black out.

A/N: So should I continue? VOTE/COMMENT/FAN :) Give me some feedback please!! Hope you liked this Chapter :) xx -Yajahira