✧*:・゚𝓣𝓲𝓵𝓵*:・゚✧

-Y/n pov-

I. CAN'T. BELIEVE. WHAT. JUST. HAPPEND 

We kissed....WE ACTUALY KISSED OH STARS WAIT OH DEAR DIAMONDS

after while of flying we spotted steven and...AMETHYST she was back! I flew down and I carefully placed spinel down and ran towards Amethyst. "AMIGA!" I yelled as I hug her she soon hugged back. "Y/N!" we hugged for while after we heard steven come towards us and hugs us. "It worked! your back!" Steven yelled as he carried us and swing us in circles we all laughed a little. until we all felt other pair of arms hug us steven and I looked like we didn't mind but amethyst freaked out and backed away. "YOuuuUuuu" She said as she backed away.  "What are you! Doing here!" She yelled referring towards spinel. Me and steven just looked at each other and nod "So let us explain!" me and steven said in union. 

"Get away them, You monster!" Amethyst yelled as she pulled me and steven with her wip. "Huh?" she questioned. "A monster? hehe where is it? No I don't see it" Spinel said as she stood right next to me holding my hand. Amethyst backed away, "Your it!" she yelled. "OHHH, ready or not here I come!" Spinel as she stretch-jump towards Amethyst and pat her head, "Boop!" she said as she ran away but turned towards us. "OH! I FORGOT TO SAY YOUR IT" she yelled as she stretched her arm and tagged amethyst again. "OK TAG YOUR IT!" She yelled as she ran away giggling. 

"Whata heck is this about!" Amethyst exclaimed. "She doesn't remember attacking us. She doesn't even remember that thing" Steven explained as he pointed towards the injector. We all gasp and looked at the place where the injector is...the whole place looked destroyed! Soon after I felt hands on my shoulders and a head lay on my left shoulder. "Do you guys not know how to play tag?" Spinel questioned.

We all made it where the injector was we saw Bismuth, peridot, and lapis. "LAPIS, BISMUTH, PERIDOT!" Steven called as he tried to get some air back. "Whats the damage?" Amethyst questioned. "Amethyst...Get away from me, I can't stand to see you all facon and burrupted personality" Peridot said moving her hand back in fort as if she was pushing a fly away. "Yo, Im back you dip.." Amethyst said in a 'really?' look.

"OH! well your just in time for the end of the world!" She said as she turned around to face the injector with a worried look "This is no ordinary injector, Whatever is licking to the ground is toxic" She said but continued when bismuth appeared "Lets take a look what were dealing here" she said as she took a piece of the dead ground and bubbled it and put it in a microwave. Paper came out of it and peridot took it and read it she soon explained what it is and said that we have until 41 hours before the destruction of all life on earth. 

"All organic life?" Steven questioned, "You know like the animals, the plants, the insects...you know....people" Peridot said as she just shrugged at the end. "oh no this what spinel meant....'Your human half won't stand a chance against my injector' she- She brought this thing here to kill me... and now its gonna kill everything on earth to! I got to do something!" steven said as he ran towards the injector. "Steven wait!/ Dude don't!/ Steven stop!" We all (except amethyst and spinel) call out for him.

"Super steven strength!" Steven yelled as he tried to lift up the injector. Everyone was yelling at steven to be careful accept for spinel who yelled, "Yeah! lift with your legs!"

He started to make it a bit but he dropped it making it worst as the floors cracked. I saw steven about to fall so I flew over their and carried him to safety. "ugh..thanks N/n" Steven said as I put him on the ground carefully. "Are you okay?" I asked as the rest came towards us.