✧*:・゚𝓜𝓲 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓪*:・゚✧

(I'm changing a few things i'm not going to make the diamonds take spinel for the sake of this story so yeah the diamonds never came :') )

-time skip when the injector exploded-

-Spinel's pov-

After steven sat me down to safety I started to panic, "Oh no no no- What did I do?! I wrecked everything" I said. "Well thats one way to get rid off your injector" Steven said.

"What about the poison? What about the planet! What about your happily ever after?!" I kept on questioning him

"Theirs no such thing as happily ever after..I'll always have work to do" He said as he stood up and looked at the destruction I didn't say anything and just looked down and I have a feeling I forgot something?...Steven then reached a hand for me to take which I did and helped me up. "I'm sorry.." I said while looking down. "Its fine spinel and where is Y/-" He was about to ask me something when someone called. "Steven!" I turned to see his human female friend calling for him. "Connie?" He questioned as we heard he was being called again. "Connie!" He called back and walked towards them but stopped for a minute and turned towards me.

"I'll be right back, Really" He said as he walked towards his human friend leaving me standing their. Then the rest of his friends came over and checking up on him but..someone's missing..

"̵̗̈́̍̐́̓̇̆͛̾̽̃̓̏̕͠I̴̧͎͈͚̔̓̂̔͒̑ ̵͓̥͙͖̘͎̀́̏̈́̄͗̏̓͆͑͂̚̕͝͝l̸̛̲͑͑̽͆̅ò̸̧͎̲̗̻̪̝̩̲̬̇͊͐̈́̐͑͆͂̓̏͊̆͜͝͝ͅͅv̶̯̥̳͕͉̩̤̜̺̬͎̠͉͌̆͆̍ȅ̸͈̯̮̠̟̱̤̥͍̃̈́͂ ̵̨̨̛̼̦̗͋̌̌̀̉͋͗̈̿̽̂̾̿̀ỳ̷̛̛̫̝͖͎̘̯̗̈́̊̊͋̅͂͘̕̕̕͝͝ơ̴̱̹͛ụ̸̝̯͓̖͗̇̀͂͐̾͂̋̄̋̊͘̚̕͝ ̵̱̳̠͕̭͕̙̱̈́̀͛̈́̃͌̉̈́̈́̆͆ͅḿ̷̛̘͍͚̻̣͇̞͆̽̔́̀̋̐̚ͅý̶̨͈͈̙͖̐̆̿ ̴͙̹͙͚̓̃͐̿̽̉̃̇p̷̨̰͕̲̼̪̱̹̣̮͆̉̈́̽̂̈́̽͒̃̕̕͝r̷̡̡̯̻̠͉̪̹͕̲͓̬͕̫̂̾͒̍̆̆̈́̆̆́͘͘į̸̧̛͔̜̝͖͍̘̱̐̿̄̋̆̋̑̀͊̂̐̐͝͝ǹ̴͕̼̟̘̟͎͝c̵̛̳̰͈̗̩͓̱͍͔̹̦̩̅̉̃̑̒̋͐͗̆͗e̴̢̲̮͛̊̇̅͘ͅs̴̡͎̒͗š̸͇̥͕!̵̧̦̤̖̳̰͚̬͋̐̀́͒̽͛͊͂ͅ"̵̛̫̳̞̋̐͌̾̎̍̈̚͘̚ "  I heard that voice again.. "Angel.." I mutterd

"Angel?" I questioned.     "I love you my princess!" I remembered that voice.. "Y/n!" I panicked and started to look around but no sigh of her making me panic more. "Uh spinel are you alright?" I heard steven say I quickly turned towards him. "I can't find Y/n!" I said in a panic tone. "Oh! okay chill, chill when was the last time you saw her?" Steven questioned

"The last...time I saw her.." I remembered what I did, I let her fall of the edge..but she can fly right?..she could've easily fly to safety..right? 

"I let her go.." I muttered looking down in a terrified expression I was remembering what I was told her.

"What do you mean?...Spinel what do you mean by that" Steven questioned before his expression turned into a serious-scared look. "I let her go..she fell of the edge" I said a little louder. Steven quickly started to panic and looked around. "Y/N!" he called out running to different directions before running to the group almost in tears telling what I did. I turn around and look around where my injector was. Soon after all of us were looking for her. 

"Spinel!" I heard someone call out for me which I just stretched over where they were. "Yes! did you find her!?" I questioned loudly.

Amethyst had one of her hands clenched while staring at it and garnet also had one of her hands clenched. Pearl was just looking away not wanting to face what's were in their hands. Steven was panicking. "What..what is it?" I asked. Amethyst forcefully grabbed my hand and placed what ever was in hers as for Garnet she just placed it gently. I look down at my hands.