゚✧*:・*𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱゚・:*✧゚

I saw light from the house, 'that must be princesa' I thought as I flew inside which I heard sobs inside. "Princesa?" I called out. As soon as I saw her she turned around with tears in her eyes, "Angel?" She questioned. I walked up to her and kneeled down, "Hey whats the matter- Woah!" I was cut off when she hugged me I hugged back as she cried in my chest. "I-*sob* I don't know I just started to get this emotions getting back to me" She cried. I hated seeing her cry but we need her memories I sighed and mentally slapped myself. 

"My princesa...*sigh* do...do you remember the garden?" I said as I continued to mentally abuse myself for doing this. 

Her eyes widen as she remembered everything all she did was hug me tighter as she turned on the warp. My eyes widen and I hug her tighter, "Where are we going mi princesa..?" I questioned. "Somewhere I never left" she muttered. 

Soon after we teleported to a dirty dead like garden, Spinel pulled away from the hug and gasped in awe as she looked around and ran off. "Princesa, wait up!" I followed her down the stairs. "This was our garden" She said as she smiled brightly.

"A special world built just for pink and I" She said as she turned towards me and then looked at the floor. "In home world pink was so lonely and sad but not here, here we would play for hours...Everyday was so much fun...at least thats what I thought" spinel said but at the end it was a sad tone. "What happend here, princesa" I asked. "Pink wanted a colony more then anything....one day her wish came true" she said as she turned towards the call transporters(?)

"Yellow and blue gave her, her very own planet..earth I was so excited a brand new place to play..." she said as she turned back towards me

"Then why didn't you go with her?" I questioned.

( I flat out refuse to type this song because this shit is gonna hurt typing it in)

she looked away not wanting to make eye-contact. "Oh...princesa I'm so sorry she did that to you, you didn't deserve any of that" I said as I place my hand on her shoulder but soon she slapped it away. "Oh! what do you know, you got to spend time with her in her planet! And got to do so many things! Whiled I stood here and FUCKING waited!" She snapped at me. 

I flinched and looked down none of that was true I was literally locked up in a bubble for eight-thousand years..

"not really.." I said as I looked down. "Huh?" She questioned. "Heh funny thing is that I never really knew she had a colony after..." I chuckled spinel only looked at me in confusion, "after what?" She asked. "After I was bubbled for eight thousand years" I said as I smiled nervously. Spinel's eye widen. "But that doesn't matter now. What matters is that you don't have to wait anymore! You can be their on earth with me and the others!" I said as I reached out a hand for her to take. She didn't looked fazed by it and looked away which made me frown.

someday, somewhere, somehow...

I began to sing

You'll love again, You just need to find someone...

she still wasn't looking at me so I came closer to her and held both of her hands, she 

flinched at the sudden touched and made eye contact with me.

Someday, somewhere, somehow..

You'll love again, You just need to find someoneee!

I'll love again, I just need to find someoneee!

we sang as I let go both of her hand and look at the sky

Someone..Who treats you better

Someone...who treats me better

we sang as we both walked up to the warp

Someone..Who wants you better

Someone...who wants me around

we made ourselves up at the warp I reached a hand out for her which she took and looked at me 

someday, somewhere, somehow your gonna feel..

Someday, somewhere, somehow Im going to feel....

 Found..

We warmped back to the house, I jumped off the warp and I waited for her

Today, right here, right now I already feel found

she sang, a tear fell down her face and blushed slighty.

///to be continued///

.

.

.

.

Words: 722