8. The Plan

At the RONIN building...

It's now the evening and many RONIN contractors that are in the city of Kyoto are now back at the building, some are guarding entrances to the city and are acting as security for various parts of Kyoto after being told by a RONIN commander to remain at their posts. In the building, everyone is gathered at an assembly hall where they will all be debriefed with a plan constructed by Koji Hamada and the JSDF General. There, Koji is debriefing everyone.

Koji: "ほんの数時間前、衛星画像は大阪の護送船団のように見えるものを拾いました。 車の1台の乗客は、ダウンタウンでのテロ攻撃の背後にある首謀者です。 ひどら会。 ファイブナイトのメンバーの一人。 少し前まで、この国のUAC部隊は知らされており、この内戦で自衛隊と私たちを支援する予定です。 それで、私はすべてのユニットができるだけ早くVTOLSを準備することを望みます。 明日の朝5時にたくさんの皆さんが大阪に行きます。 何人かはUAVと衛星を経由して大阪に向かう請負業者を支援するために滞在します。 そして、遅れをとっている人たちのために、あなたは大阪に向かう請負業者を支援するだけではありません。 自分を保護者と呼んでいる男性が率いる民間民兵がいます。 彼の名前はウィリアムフライです。 日本に3年間住んでいて、日本語を流暢に話すアメリカ人男性。"
(Just hours ago satellite image picked up what looks like a convoy in Osaka. The passengers in one of the cars are the mastermind behind the terrorist attack downtown. Hidora Kai. One of the members of the Five Knights. Not too long ago, UAC forces in the country have been informed and will be assisting the JSDF and us in this civil war. With that, I want all units to prepare the VTOLS, ASAP. Lots of you are all going to Osaka tomorrow morning at 5 o'clock. Some of you will stay to help with assisting the contractors heading to Osaka via UAV and satellites. And for those staying behind, you won't just be assisting the contractors heading to Osaka. There's a civilian militia lead by a man calling himself a protector. His name's William Fry. An American man who's been living in Japan for 3 years and speaks Japanese fluently.)

Then, behind him, a picture of a middle-aged man is shown.

Koji: "彼は私たちに対する怒りと憎しみに駆り立てられています。彼は、テロ攻撃の最中に友人と妹を死に至らしめたとして、RONINを非難しました。民兵の多くのメンバーは、家族の死についても私たちを非難しているため、私たちを憎んでいます。彼らは一つのことを学ばなければなりません。このような時代に誰もが救われるわけではありません。今、彼と民兵は私たちを降ろし、民兵が浪人よりも良く、強くなることができることを証明しようとしています。ファイブナイツは、明らかに無実の民間人であるにもかかわらず、一...

Koji: "彼は私たちに対する怒りと憎しみに駆り立てられています。彼は、テロ攻撃の最中に友人と妹を死に至らしめたとして、RONINを非難しました。民兵の多くのメンバーは、家族の死についても私たちを非難しているため、私たちを憎んでいます。彼らは一つのことを学ばなければなりません。このような時代に誰もが救われるわけではありません。今、彼と民兵は私たちを降ろし、民兵が浪人よりも良く、強くなることができることを証明しようとしています。ファイブナイツは、明らかに無実の民間人であるにもかかわらず、一部の民間人がナイトのメンバーであると彼らを騙して考えさせることにより、民兵を攻撃するために民兵を使用してきました。 HidoraKaiとWilliamFryはどちらもパブリックエナミーナンバー1です。それらを取り出してください。大阪戦に参加します。そして今、あなたはすべて解雇されています。少し休憩して準備するのが最善です。さあ行きます。"
(He's driven by anger and hatred towards us. He blames RONIN for causing the death of his friend and sister during the terrorist attack. Many members of the militia hate us as they also blame us for the deaths of their families. They must learn one thing. Not everyone can be saved in times like this. Now he and the militia are willing to take us down and prove that the militia can be better and stronger than RONIN. The Five Knights have been using the militia to attack civilians by tricking them into thinking some civilians are members of the Knights when clearly, they're innocent civilians. Both Hidora Kai and William Fry are public enemy number 1. Take them out. I will participate in the Osaka fight. And now, you're all dismissed. Best to get some rest, and prepare. Now go.)

As the meeting concludes, everyone leaves the room. Ren and Diorite leave the room after finishing up their part of searching for contractors to call back to HQ. Now, the 2 of them are heading outside the building and heading to their jeep to head home.

Ren: "Alright, so we need to pack our things and we leave the house at 5 in the morning, which is early enough. We'll wake up at 4 and head over to the VTOLs. Sound good?"

Diorite: "Already does. But who'll be staying here? Do you know?"

Ren: "No. Not yet. But we'll find out when we head to a VTOL. Now let's get moving."

To be continued...