Chapter 12

"OH MY GOD GET AWAY FROM ME!!" I said as the person behind me started pulling me. I didn't know who it was because it was so dark.

"Who is this???" I asked still no answer. I was scared who was is this person.

"Seriously answer me. IM NOT KIDDING JUST FUCKING TELL ME." I screamed and tears coming down my face.

But that didn't stop him. He kept dragging me. I kicked and screamed so someone could hear me.

"Hey are you ok?! What the fuck man get the hell out!!" OG said while the guy threw me on the ground.

OG came and picked me off the ground.

"Are you ok?" OG asked

"Yeah I'm fine." I said beginning to cry.

"Don't cry honey. I'm here for you and you got to look pretty for Felix." He said hugging me.

"Aww OG" I said hugging him crying on his shoulder.

"Let's get you cleaned up." Walking me to the sink getting the rest of the frosting off.

After 5 minutes I got all cleaned up and went back out to Felix.

"Hey babe I've been waiting for you." Felix said as I ran up to him hugging him.

He was shocked but he still hugged back. I didn't tell him what happened I was too scared to.

"Hey can we go?" I said into the crook of his neck while still hugging him.

Yeah I actually have something else planned for us." He said taking my hand and walking out the door.

We walked a for about 5 minutes while Felix was holding my hand for the whole time.

"Hold on close your eyes." Felix said "Its a surprise" he whispered.

A/N: sorry I haven't updated Im just so busy with school but I updated and I hope you guys like it. Love you all.