Chapter 3

Next Morning:

I still can't believe I met Felix. He is so cute in person. I just wanted to tackle that boy to the ground. I really shouldn't think like this, but I just can't help it have you seen him? Wow I'm just laying here just thinking about him. I want to see him again. No not want to need to. He's literally the only thing I think about. I can't think straight. Is this normal?

"Hey Vanessa get ready were going to go see your grandparents" My Mom shouted from 10 feet away. What the fuck Mom.  Why does she always have to shout.

"Oh my god Mom don't shout."

"Don't get sassy with me."

"Ok Mom I'm sorry"

I finally decided to get ready.The only thing I could think about was Felix,but I tried getting ready anyway.Then after about 15 minutes we had to go see my grandparents. I really missed then I haven't seen them in forever.

We got there at last. I was kinda nervous because I knew my grandma wasn't doing well, but something was holding me back from worrying as much as I should of and I think I think I knew what that was.

"Hey Grandma how are you?" I said to my Grandma as I entered.

"Oh I'm doing well sweetie." Grandma said

"Well that's not what grandpa told us." James said.

"Oh my god James." I whispered to myself.

"What did you say James." grandma asked 

"Uh he said he missed you." I said. Wow great save. Well you kinda have to be that way with James.

"Oh James that's so sweet of you." Grandma said. I felt a tap on my shoulder. Who the hell could that be? I turned around and it was just my dad.

"Hey Vanessa go grab your brother and sister and take them out for ice cream." My Dad said handing me 30 dollars. Even though it didn't cost that much he wanted to make sure I had enough money.

"Okay thanks dad." I said goodbye to my grandparents and left with Sophia and James.

We started to walk to find somewhere to get ice cream. After about 10 minutes of walking we finally found a place. As I opened the door Sophia and James ran right in amazed by all the ice cream. I let them order whatever they wanted (Which probably wasn't a good thing)

"I'll have cookie dough." I ordered

"That will be 18.95." The cashier said as I handed her the money.

"Holy shit that's a lot. What the hell did you guys order." I said turning to my siblings.

"I don't know." Sophia said.

"Ok whatever. Just go sit down." They went and sat down and I followed. Our order came out in the next 5 minutes. I Iooked up and James had ice cream all over his shirt.

"James be more careful when you eat." I got up to get napkins. I went to turn around and I suddenly stopped because I saw someone that looked very familiar.

A/N: Hey guys so I updated. I really hope you guys like it and I love when you guys comment/vote. You guys are so nice with your comments it just makes my day and puts a smile on my face. I would really like to get to know you guys so follow me on twitter: @5erFoooer and on instagram: @ashleevelt. So talk to you guys later. Love ya bye xx