Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The first thing Louis became aware of when he woke up the next morning was the slight pounding at his temples. He groaned and rolled over onto his stomach, reaching out blindly for a pillow to bury his head under. He never wanted to leave his bed. He was going to kill Zayn for whatever poison he’d spoon fed Louis this time.

When his blind search for a pillow proved unsuccessful he reluctantly lifted his head and cracked one eye open hesitantly, only opening the other when he realised he was not in any danger from the sunlight that usually streamed in through his thin curtains. He could hear rain pelting at the window and was silently thankful. He cast his gaze around his bedroom, before landing on not only both of his pillows but also his blankets strewn across the floor. He frowned in confusion and sat up a little more. 

Louis then noticed that he was totally and completely naked.

That was when his memories of the night before came flooding back. He groaned, sinking back onto his bare mattress and covering his face with both hands.

Harry.

It was mostly just a haze of sensory memories; hot skin, a heart beating in tandem with his own, low grunts and a particularly vivid keening noise that had escaped Louis without his permission. He could remember the nerves he had felt at the sight of Harry totally naked, nerves which had faded to give way to more pleasant sensations as soon as they were wrapped around each other, once he was inside the other boy, feeling closer to this stranger than he had to anyone else in his life. Despite the innocence that Harry had exuded, it couldn’t be further from the reality of it, further from the filthy words Harry had whispered into his ear, from the way he’d gotten down on his knees and taken Louis into that hot, wet mouth, smirking up at him all the while. 

He’d slept with a prostitute.

And not only that, but a male prostitute. 

Though far from a prude, Louis had never really taken the idea of sleeping with someone lightly. He had always made sure that he was totally prepared and that the girl was ready and safe and happy. He liked the odd bit of cuddling, soft words and gentle touches. All in all he liked to make it an enjoyable experience for the both of them. He’d never slept with a guy before, but in the cab ride back to his flat with Harry he had hesitantly figured that it would be the same sort of deal. 

‘Enjoyable’ was the last word he would use to describe the experience. Neither one of them had been careful or gentle; instead their touches had been full of purpose and intent. He could remember Harry’s blunt nails raking down his back, could still feel him tugging at Louis’ hair and the bruising kisses they had shared. There were no whispered endearments (unless ‘you better fuck me so hard I won’t be able to walk tomorrow’ counted) or cuddling afterwards. No, it had been rough and dirty, a push and pull that had Louis panting andbegging for it. ‘Mind-blowing’ might be a better word to describe it. Sleeping with Harry had been a completely surreal experience, but had also been the hottest sex of his life. If he knew what he’d been in for he would have gladly handed over all of the money in his bank account without hesitation.. 

Okay, so he had sex with guys now. Or at least one guy. Louis accepted this without much fuss. He wasn’t gay or anything, he was just an equal opportunity kind of guy. And there was nothing wrong with that. He wasn’t too worried about what Zayn’s reaction to the news would be; he would probably find the fact that Louis had slept with a prostitute more hilarious than anything else. They had been best friends since they were eight years old and had discovered their mutual love of Power Rangers. After that Louis just hadn’t been able to get rid of him. They’d spent all of high school together and had moved to London just after Louis’ 19th birthday, first sharing a flat and then the same complex. So no, Louis wasn’t worried about what his best friend would think about this new facet of his sexuality.