Chapter 3: Truth can be hard sometimes

Hi there, this is the third chapter of my story. I really hope you enjoy it. If you like my story so far vote and comment your impressions.

Enjoy :)

(P.S the art is not mine and I surched everywhere to find it's real owner but i failed so if you'r reading this story random guy, i'm sorry).

------

Luz was the first who woke up that morning from the sunlight that hugged the cave with it's warmth. She started looking around making sure this wasn't a dream. Unfortunatly it wasn't a dream, she was still in Amity's wolf hug. She was surprized to see that she haven't turned into herself again. I mean the full moon passed, why she was still a wolf? "I need to find Eda, she will know what to do" Luz thought. She tried to free herself from Amity's hug quietly but she ended up weaking up the wolf too.

Luz stood up with Amity looking at her curiously. She checked on her leg to see if she was able to walk. Thankfully she was but some pain was there on every footstep.

Amity stood up too, she streched and yawned a few times. She eventualy followed the girl outside of the cave blinking a few times from the direct sunlight.

Luz was examing the area searching for some familiar landmarks so they could find their way back home. When they got there the previous night it was dark so she couldn't remember were they came from.

Amity sat right next to her trying to understand what the girl was looking for. The wolf understood that she wanted to go somewere but the question was were.

Luz turned and looked directly at Amity's eyes. "Amity, listen to me. I need to take you somewere so we can figure out what is hapening. All I want from you is to stay close to me as we are going back to the owl house. Okay?" Luz said to the wolf, not even knowing if she understood what she said.

Amity turned her head slightly to the left trying to understand what the girl just said. She wanted to go somewere, that was for sure but the wolf was going to follow her anyway. Amity wanted to know why the girls smell was so familiar to her. She was just so curious about her. The wolf immediately stood up and waited for the girl to lead the way.

Luz took that as a 'yes' and started walking on the grass outside the cave with Amity right by her side looking at her. They passed some rivers that have a weird purple colour, some trees that had brunches with feathers instead of leaves and even huge clifs that seemed endless making Luz wonder how big the Boiling isles actualy was. After some minutes Luz managed to find the right path that leaded straight to the owl house and followed it. When they arrived there and got close enough to the house hooty woke up.

"Hey Luz, who is that little friend of yours?" Hooty asked looking to the wolf behind Luz who was growling at him.

"Hooty, there is an emergency. Go bring Eda immediately". Luz said.

"On it. Hoot, hoot". Hooty said streching his neck into the house.

Amity had totally freaked out with that house demon. She didn't know why but she really hated that creature. Although the girl seemed to trust him so the wolf stayed back but she didn't stop growling. After that bird tube left Luz turned to Amity and peted her neck gently.

"Look Amity, I know that you might feel scared with all those new people around you but you have to trust me, okay? You will be fine I promise". Luz said to the wolf and gave her a hug. Amity stopped growling and calmed down a bit.

A few minutes later Eda came out of the door wearing her slippers and pijamas looking like she had just woken up... well she might really had just woken up.