Hall of Gratitude

Seriously, guys, I can't believe my eyes. 300 reads. Damn, I love you guys so much. This means a lot to me. Thanks for taking your time and reading my story and for the likes and Votes. You know I started this book when I wanted to do something I love and to escape the boring routine of my real life. And getting this much recognition for my work actually, I feel a whole lot better. 

Thanks my lovelies for giving me hope to continue to be a writer, muchas gracious 😘!!!!!!

I also started writing a new book which is happened to be a sequel to this one, it's in my profile check it out too.

Peace out y'all, Eat, sleep and take care.

        /////////////////

I'm Dancing like Chandler Bing🤣 in the middle of my living room. Do you know why? We've hit 400 reads.

I think onto this day and I'm thankful for you my lovely readers. Your mere effort to spend time on my work keeps me going.

Happy Thanksgiving my lovelies peace out

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Woooooohoooooooo, We hit 500 reads, tonight folks 🥂. 

Thank you would not be enough word. but anyways, Thank y'all so much. 

This is my first book, I started this book out of the blue, and your votes and reads, and comments encouraged me to go further. now I've decided to pursue writing as my career. It really, really means a lot to me. Love you all 😘😘😘😘😘

Keep supporting and I promise to give my best to you. once again Muchas gracias.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

We hit 600 reads this week !!!!

Thank you guys for all the love and support 💕