The meeting/ the date

Skyer's pov l was sitting in the park with hackmon on my shoulder. Your wondering why I'm here I'm waiting for the old generation to get here so the meeting of the older generation digidestined can begin. I see that both tai and Sora just got here then joe,Izzy, and mimi arrive. Where's Matt? Hey sorry I'm late I had rehearsal. No problem Matt he sits down by tai. Tai breaks the silence so skyer why did you want to have a meeting? Everyone looks at him curiously. Have any of you been aware of the younger generation talking nasty about dai behind her back. They all gasp. Tai asks who was involved in this. Yolie And Kari. Tai's And Sora's eyes widen. I asking you guys to do a favor for me and my girlfriend to talk some sense into them that's all I wanted to say the meeting is over. Then I walk off leaving the others to think. I call Daisuke on my iPhone 10.  Daisuke's pov I pick up my phone and answer it hey babe. Skyer reply's I'm done with the meeting I'll be over there in a couple to pick you up. I was waiting until a SC18 pulls by me and stops then the right window rolls down. My eyes widen it was skyer. Skyer pov I stopped  my SC18 next to Daisuke And roll down the window. I saw her surprise look I smirked. Get in hot stuff I say flirty. She gets in and asks skyer this is your car?! Yep I replied. Let's roll. A few minutes later. They get out of skyer's SC18 and enter Olive Garden. Waiter hi welcome to Olive Garden what can I get you two for your drinks tonight. Skyer reply's I would like a Pepsi and what would you like dear. Dai reply's I would like a Serra mist please. Waiter sure I'll be right back as she walks off to get our drinks. So babe what would you like to do at my mansion after we get back from eating I ask. Daisuke pov I would like to watch black widow. Skyer reply's ok babe. Waiter *sets down skyer's Pepsi and Daisuke's Serra mist. What would you like to eat. Skyer reply's I would like the salad and spaghetti please . The waiter reply's ok and you dear? I replied I would like the spaghetti as well please. With hackmon and veemon. Incoming fluff/lemon. O-oh hackmon it feels so good she moans. Hackmon reply's lustfully oh veemon your so tight! I can't I-i veemon!!! Hackmon shouts as he releases his fluids into veemon's Pussy. Hackmon falls over to the side of veemon as she snugs up to him. Back with skyer and Daisuke. They were leaving Olive Garden currently riding in skyer's SC18. They stop off to the side of the road and enter skyer's driveway. Skyer's pov I watched as her eyes widen at the sight of my mansion. Welcome to my home. Dai reply's skyer... it's incredible!! They parked inside the garage. They enter the living room. Dai sits on the couch. I turn on the tv and selected Disney plus. I then started black windows. A few hours later. Skyer yawns we should check on the Digimon. Daisuke reply's yea we should. They head up stairs to hackmons room and what we saw was unbelievable. Veemon was covered in hackmon's sexual fluids. We leave. We head to my bedroom.