Chapter 6 - Unimportant

Debruh Smith and Nelson Syphus

DECEMBER 13, 2006

Nelson: We are testing the serum bomb on the plateau located at {Redacted} tomorrow morning.

Deb: Okay, but why tell me? I'm the one person here against the serum and it's abilities.

Nelson: Well that doesn't mean you're not coming to test it.

Deb: Yes it does.

Nelson: Well I can't do it alone.

Deb: You have Renolds, EverGreen, Kinken, Swindell, and Winterwin.

Nelson: And Kendall, by any chance have you seen her recently?

Deb: Unimportant.

Nelson: So you have?

Deb: She's gone.

Nelson: Dead like Benjamin and Wes?

Deb: Yes, because you tested too much Life's Blood on her. She ran away after the first few tests, so she never got an antidote.

Nelson: You have an antidote?

Deb: Not for you.

Nelson: Did you ever give it to Wes?

Deb: No, he died before it was finished.

Nelson: We can save Wes.

Deb: Really how?!?!

Nelson: I'll explain later, but you have to come with me to test the serum bomb.

Deb: I already said no. You have plenty of other people to test it with.

Nelson: They all worked for VIRGO and supported Wes and his project; they would never just come and help mine. Especially 3 years after he died.

Deb: And why should I care? All you want from me is his secret and now that we know that there's a chance we can bring him back, you want to know it even more than before.

Nelson: Of course I want to know his secret, but I also want my bestfriend back.

Deb: See, you think I'm gonna trust that. I'll never tell you.

Nelson: What are you going to do? Run away and go into hiding?

Deb:Maybe I will.

Nelson: Deb, It was a joke.

Deb: Not anymore.