Chapter 3 "Army's Friendship"

(2018)

It was early morning and Y/N was in her room which was full of BTS pictures , tinytan toys and BT21 pillows. She also had bts album collection. Totally a dream room.

Today was 25 September 2018 , a special day , as Y/N was making a happy birthday card for her bestfriend Kim JiEun. Yes, one year already passed by. However, she didn't get a chance to go to bts concert again because of her tough study schedule in highschool.

Y/N always tries her best to manage her studies along with being a fangirl. Since she neither want to disappoint her parents , teachers and nor Namjoon because if you know,  you know!

(Y/N almost done making birthday card when she hear her dad calling her She went outside)

Y/N: yes dad?

Dad: Look i brought the cake for you.

Y/N looked at the cake and smiled: Thanks alot dad. JiEun will be really happy and surprised.

*Her Dad Pet her head while her Mom come from the room and looked at the cake y/n dad brought*

Mom: waitt- If its Kim JiEun's Birthday cake than Why the heck this cake have those bts guys on it? Can you explain me thiss- * she pointed at the cake* this is so childish!

Y/N: Momm you won't understand even if i explain it to you! * She Pouted* JiEun is also an army so she will definitely love this cakee~

(Y/N said that and went to her room to pack her thing before going to highschool)

Y/N's Mom taking to Y/N's Dad "You always bought whatever she asks you to. You are spoiling my daughter so much! Can't you see? right now she is living in her imagination. Why do she love those bts guys so much? How will she face the real worldd?" *She said that in one go because she was really mad and worried*

Y/N's Dad: There is no need to worry dear. Our daughter is very mature by now. I am just letting her enjoy her youth and Kpop is a trending thing now.

*like a supportive father he said it smoothly Y/N mom didn't said anything and went towards the kitchen*

HIGHSCHOOL LUNCH
BREAK TIME:

KJE was sitting on the bench waiting for Y/N. Y/N came with a cake and birthday card. She started to sing happy birthday song for KJE which made her so happy and excited.

KJE: What a surprise Y/N! You even bought cake for me thats soo sweet
*hugged y/n*

Y/N: That's what bestfriends are for. Let's cut the cake and here is a card for you

she give her the card and told her to read when she get home. KJE opened the box and saw Bts group photo on the cake.

KJE: AWE ! ITS SO CUTEE! I LOVE YOU Y/N! Ahhh wait a minute! Did you brough a bts cake to celebrate your one year in the fandom or is this for my birthday?

Y/N: Ahh it's-- it's for you and actually two in one *y/n laughs* But I didn't expected you figure it out so quickly.

KJE: Well i know you too well.

Y/N: Now JiEun cut the cake before the break is over

Y/N put a candle on the cake and give her a knife KJE blow the candle and Y/N clapped KJE was about to cut the cake but-

Y/N: heyy hey wait wait-

KJE: what? *Confused*

Y/N: Don't cut the cake from the middle.

KJE: Why? Don't everyone cut the cake from the middle?

Y/N: well its because Jungkook is standing in the middle *pointed at the photo* and he is my bias so the middle part is mine!

KJE: wow that's so childish but ok! *She cut the cake from the side and Y/N cut from the middle*

KJE: heyy Y/N be careful not to cut yoongi's face or i will sue you. *she warned her like that she is yoongi biased after all*

Y/N : *giggled* look who is being childish now huh?

(They both laughed and after eating they went back to their class. They share a strong friendship because having a friend who is also an army is the best thing ever)

¶---------------------------¶

Thank you for reading! 💕🥺
Don't forget to comment and vote if you like it because i need support I hope you all like it so far! :)

Note: GUYS ITS JIMIN's BIRTHDAY TODAY SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR MOST CARING AND LOVING PRINCE JIMIN🥺💕 Lets celebrate his birthday together!❤️🥳

¶---------------------------¶