Chapter 13 "The Maze of Mysteries"

"Y/N-aa" you hear someone calling your name and you know this voice. You turned back and it was your bestfriend. She ran towards you and joined you. Both of you were now on your way to the class.

" Saturday was so boring without you y/n" you saw your bestie pouting. You smiled and apologized to her. Yes, you skipped school on Saturday because you wanted to spend more time with your brother.

Kim JiEun looked at you with curiousity filling her eyes and asked "So, How was it like meeting your oppa after 3 years?" She knew how much you missed Yeonjun and used to talk non stop about him. Her question made you giggle you started to remember all the fun you had with your brother.

"It was fun" you said with a smile on your face. "I am already missing him" you pouted. You wanted to share a lot of things with her, every small detail like you always do but right now you didn't know where to start and it wasn't a right time since your class was about to began.

__

"Wow really?"

It was break time. You and ji eun were having a conversation. You were telling her about your weekend and she was giving ears to every word of yours. "Like for real? Yeonjun got an offer to be an idol?" Ji eun's jaw dropped as you were telling her about what happened when you and yeonjun were hanging out together.

You laughed at her reaction, "I know right, like at first i didn't noticed people staring at us in the gaming center because i was just so into playing games. However, when we were at the bus stop waiting for bus . A man approached us. He ignored me as if i don't exist and started to talk with yeonjun." Hearing this ji eun laughed but you continued.

"Than the man took out a card and introduced himself as a manager of some kind of entertainment agency and asked Yeonjun if he wanted to be an idol. My jaw dropped on hearing that but brother's reaction was so normal. I was staring at him waiting for his reply because how can someone reject! but I was surprised when he just apologized and rejected the offer without even thinking about it twice!" you exclamation.

"Really? He rejected just like that? And what happened next?"

You nodded, "And after that it was really weird because when I looked around i saw people gazing at us and some girls were secretly taking pictures of yeonjun. It was very uncomfortable for me. I thanked God when bus arrived and we left that place."

"So you didn't asked him why he rejected the offer?" Kim ji-eun questioned and you sighed and nodded your face in no. After sometime you both started to talk about the upcoming fansign. And you don't know why but this time you were confidence about winning the fansign tickets.

___

Jin was sitting on his bed with his eyes closed, thinking about yesterday. His heart felt heavy but he was smiling because he knew that there was still hope.

I will save jungkook no matter what.

Deep down he really wanted to go to Jungkook's room to give him a warm hug and tell him that he is with him and that everything will be fixed soon but he can't.

Right now all he could do was to protect jungkook from behind and earn his trust to let jungkook open up to jin himself.

Seokjin sighed.

FLASH BACK:

After watching both CDs. Seokjin's emotions were truly visible from his eyes. He made a fist trying to control the tsunami of his anger and took a deep breath.

"It's so clear by this videos that someone planned to kill Mr. Jeon! Mr. Jeon was murdered!" Seokjin voice shook when he said the last word.

Doctor Ma Ri nodded but in her eyes there was disappointment. She said, "Yes! It was! but the police of that time closed the case in a month because there wasn't a single prove of murder other than a burned car with Mr. Jeon's death body"

"Or what if they were given money to close the case as soon as possible!?" Seokjin added. Everything about this incident was fishy. It was definitely a murder.

"That's possible! Because the death of a well known business man like this don't make sense at all" Dr. Ma Ri continued, "I investigated the case a bit and got shocked after reading police's final statement." She sighed and took out an old newspaper magazine page "See by yourself"

Seokjin took the paper and started to read "It's reported that the prime witness of the accident, Mr. Jeon's son jungkook went missing right after the incident. Kidnappers has been arrested and we found a burned dead body of 8th year old child. We are closing the case as kidnappers admitted that they simply planed to kidnap the child for money but accidentally hit the car and killed Mr.Jeon. Unable to do a DNA test but the boy was wearing the same dress and the family identified that it's jungkook's body."

"Whatt???" Seokjin got goosebumps reading it but turned the page. There was another headline.

"Like a miracle After 3 months , Jeon's family found it's successor jungkook alive and safe. The police will again start to investigate about the unknown child's death body." He reads and swallowed his saliva.

Where was jungkook for whole three months thought seokjin. And with the questioned eyes he looked at the psychologist who was already looking towards him. She knew exactly what seokjin wanted to ask and she think she had an answer even though she was not really sure.

"I think jungkook spend all these 3 month's with the girl who saved him."

Seokjin knew, he remembered because he saw that second CD cure. Hypnosis made jungkook call her name with a smile on his face.

"You mean these 3 months he was with... Y/N?" And Doctor Nodded as a yes.

End of flashback

Endure a bit more jungkook, I will surely find that girl and also the mastermind behind your dad's murder. Just wait a bit longer. We will surely find a way!

¶---------------------------¶

Thank you guys for reading!✨
I hope you are not getting bored!

Note: I am trying to change the way i write the story because i will try to express the feelings of my character more. Thank you nashchimmy_97 for giving me tips and highlighting my mistakes means a lot. I will be a good writer in future.🥺❤️

(I will upload next chapter when i will get well because now adays i am kinda sick :( Takecare y'all)

¶---------------------------¶